Dancing is a great way to get people out of their seats and moving at your next event. To get everyone in the mood, we’ve compiled a list of the best songs to dance to or talking about dancing. From classics like “The Twist” to modern hits like “Uptown Funk,” these tunes are sure to get your guests on their feet and moving. So crank up the music and let’s get this party started!
Best Songs About Dancing
There’s something about dancing that just makes you feel good. It could be the music, the motion, or the company, but either way, dancing is a great way to have some fun.
Whether you’re a fan of traditional ballroom or prefer to let loose on the dance floor to your favorite pop song, we’ve got you covered. So put on your dancing shoes and get ready to move!
In honor of all things dance related, here are some of our favorite songs to play!
- Cupid – Cupid Shuffle
- Abba – Dancing Queen
- Mark Ronson – Uptown Funk
- Whitney Houston – I Wanna Dance With Somebody
- WALK THE MOON – Shut Up and Dance
- Luis Fonsi – Despacito
- Justin Timberlake – CAN’T STOP THE FEELING!
- Casper – Cha Cha Slide
- Cyndi Lauper – Girls Just Want To Have Fun
- Cali Swag District – Teach Me How To Dougie
- Pitbull – Fireball
- Los Del Rio – Macarena
- Silentó – Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)
- LMFAO – Party Rock Anthem
- Marcia Griffiths – Electric Boogie (The Electric Slide)
Cupid – Cupid Shuffle
Dancing is one of the most fun and universal activities that people can enjoy. Whether you’re shaking it on the dance floor or busting a move in your living room, dancing is always a good time.
This song is all about having a good time on the dance floor. If you’re looking for a song to get you moving, this is it!
Best New Songs About Dancing
Are you looking for some new songs to add to your dance playlist? Check out our selection of the best new tracks about dancing, perfect for getting your groove on. From upbeat pop hits to funky electronic beats, there’s something for everyone here.
- Kygo – Dancing Feet
- Diana Ross – If The World Just Danced (MOTi Remix)
- BTS – Permission to Dance
- Olly Murs – Dance With Me Tonight (TikTok)
- TONES AND I – DANCE MONKEY
- Ed Sheeran – Shivers
- AJ Mitchell – Slow Dance
- Camila Cabello – Bam Bam
- Troye Sivan – Dance To This
- Lil Nas X – MONTERO
- Jason Derulo, LAY, NCT 127 – Let’s Shut Up & Dance
- Elton John, Dua Lipa – Cold Heart (PNAU Remix)
- The Kid LAROI, Justin Bieber – STAY
- Dua Lipa – Levitating
- Sam Smith, Normani – Dancing With A Stranger
TONES AND I – DANCE MONKEY
One of our most recent favorite songs is “Dance Monkey” by Tones and I. This upbeat number is the perfect song to get you moving on the dance floor. With its catchy beat and feel-good vibes, you’ll have trouble not getting up and dancing along.
What song makes you wanna dance?
There are so many songs that make you want to get up and dance, but which one is the best? We asked mobile DJs around the country to tell us their favorite chart topper to get people on the dance floor, and we got some great responses! Keep reading to find out what hip hop songs and pop tunes are sure to get your party started.
- Black Eyed Peas – I Gotta Feeling
- Ne-Yo – Because Of You
- Michael Bublé – Save The Last Dance For Me
- Bruce Springsteen – Dancing In the Dark
- Bruno Mars – Just The Way You Are
- Chubby Checker – The Twist
- Danielle Bradbery – Sway
- Lionel Richie – All Night Long (All Night)
- Enrique Iglesias – Bailando
- Doja Cat – Say So
- Toploader – Dancing in the Moonlight
- Prince & The Revolution – Let’s Go Crazy
- Calvin Harris – This Is What You Came For
- Michael Jackson – The Way You Make Me Feel
- Martha & The Vandellas – Dancing in the Streets
Black Eyed Peas – I Gotta Feeling
There’s just something about songs that make us want to get up and dance. Maybe it’s the rhythm, the melody, or the energy of the song that gets us moving.
Whatever it is, there are plenty of songs out there about dancing that will get your feet moving. One of our favorite groups for such songs is the Black Eyed Peas, and their hit song “I Gotta Feeling” is a perfect example.
Upbeat Songs to Dance to
Are you getting ready to DJ your next party? Looking for some upbeat songs to get everyone dancing? Look no further! We’ve compiled a list of some of the best songs to get people up and moving.
From classic Motown hits to modern pop songs, there’s something for everyone on this list. So put on your dancing shoes and get ready to have some fun!
- Rihanna – We Found Love
- Miley Cyrus – Party In The U.S.A.
- Metro Station – Shake It
- Justin Timberlake – SexyBack
- Pharrell Williams – Happy
- Will Smith – Gettin’ Jiggy Wit It
- Alexandra Stan – Mr. Saxobeat
- Salt-N-Pepa – Push It
- Maroon 5 – Moves Like Jagger
- Michael Jackson – Billie Jean
- Lou Bega – Mambo Number Five (No 5)
- V.I.C – Wobble
- Missy Elliott – Work It
- Fat Man Scoop – Put Your Hands Up
- KC & The Sunshine Band – That’s The Way I Like It
- Katy Perry – Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)
- Young MC – Bust A Move
- Outkast – hey ya
- Shakira – Hips Don’t Lie
- Britney Spears – Till The World Ends (ft. Nicki Minaj) [Remix]
- Jennifer Lopez – Dance Again
- Sia – Cheap Thrills
- Taylor Swift – Shake It Off
- Enrique Iglesias – I Like It
- Bruno Mars – 24K Magic
Rihanna – We Found Love
The song was written and produced by Scottish DJ Calvin Harris, who also sampled it for his own single “Feel So Close”.
Critical reception of the song was positive, with many music critics noting it as a stand-out track on the album and praising its composition. “We Found Love” peaked at number one on the US Billboard Hot 100 chart and became Rihanna’s eleventh number-one single on the chart
Classic Dance Songs
Classic Dancing Songs never die. There’s something about a song that gets everyone up and moving that just can’t be beat.
Whether it’s the older generations reliving their youth or the youngsters trying to learn some moves, nothing says party like dancing to good old songs. Bands like KC and the Sunshine Band, Village People, Aretha Franklin, James Brown, Donna Summer, Tina Turner and Chubby Checker. Great songs from these artist that got you dancing. Whether you us a 8 Track, Record, Cassette Tape or Cd Player. These Bands and Artist always had you dancing.
But what are the best classic songs to get everyone dancing? We’ve compiled a list of timeless tracks that are sure to get the party started.
So put on your dancing shoes and let’s get ready to boogie!
- Bee Gees – You Should Be Dancing
- The Beatles – Twist and Shout
- Bee Gees – Saturday Night Fever
- Kenny Loggins – Footloose
- Lionel Richie – Dancing On The Ceiling
- Donna Summer – Last Dance
- KC & The Sunshine Band – Get Down Tonight
- The Rolling Stones – Dancing With Mr D
- Little Eva – The Locomotion
- KC & The Sunshine band – BOOGIE SHOES
- The Jacksons – All Night Dancing
- Irene Cara – Flashdance… What A Feeling
- Kool & The Gang – Let’s Go Dancing
- Michael Jackson – Rock With You
- Culture Club – Karma Chameleon
- VAN McCOY – the hustle
- Leo Sayer – You make me feel like dancing
- Peaches & Herb – SHAKE YOUR GROOVE THING
Bee Gees – You Should Be Dancing
The Bee Gees were a pop music group formed in 1958. The group’s line-up consisted of brothers Barry, Robin, and Maurice Gibb. The Bee Gees wrote all of their own hits, including “To Love Somebody”, “I’ve Gotta Get a Message to You”, and their signature song “Stayin’ Alive”.
In addition to writing their own material, the Bee Gees also produced hit songs for other artists, including Barbra Streisand and Dionne Warwick. They were inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame in 1997.
Pop Songs About Dance
What’s better than dancing to your favorite pop songs? Dancing to pop songs about dance, of course! From Beyonce’s “Get Me Bodied” to Drake’s “In My Feelings,” there are plenty of popular tracks that celebrate the joys of dancing. Artists like Kylie Minogue, Los Del Rio, Akon, Colby O’Donis, Maroon 5, Christina Aguilera, Britney Spears and Backstreet Boys.
So get ready to move to this ultimate playlist of pop songs about dance!
- Britney Spears – DANCE Till The World Ends
- Sia – Move Your Body
- Kylie Minogue – Dancing
- Robyn – Dancing On My Own
- Meghan Trainor – Better When I’m Dancin’
- Ke$ha – Your Love Is My Drug
- Becky G – Can’t Stop Dancin’
- Jennifer Lopez – On The Floor
- Vengaboys – Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom!!
- All Time Low – I Feel Like Dancin’
- DEV – Dancing Shoes
- DJ Sammy – Heaven
- Calvin Harris – I Need Your Love
- Usher – Yeah
- P!nk – Raise Your Glass
Meghan Trainor – Better When I’m Dancin’
There’s something about songs about dance that just gets us moving. Maybe it’s the upbeat tempo or the infectious beat, but whatever it is, we can’t help but get up and groove when we hear them.
Today, we’re taking a look at one of our favorite recent songs about dance: Meghan Trainor’s “Better When I’m Dancin’.” If you haven’t heard it yet, be sure to check it out; it’s sure to get you on your feet!
Rock Songs About Dance
Dance is a universal language that can be used to communicate joy, happiness, love, and so much more. And what better way to get your groove on than with some rockin’ tunes about dance?
From classic hits to modern anthems, here are some Rock Songs that are sure to get you moving.
- Van Halen – Dance The Night Away
- Lita Ford – Dancing on the Edge
- Billy Idol – Dancing With Myself
- Poison – Your Mama Don’t Dance
- Don Henley – All She Wants To Do Is Dance
- RAMONES – Do You Wanna Dance
- Red Hot Chilli Peppers – Everybody Dance Now
- Bon Jovi – You Give Love A Bad Name
- David Bowie & Mick Jagger – Dancing In The Street
- Thin lizzy – Dancing in the moonlight
Van Halen – Dance The Night Away
This upbeat classic song is perfect for getting your party started. With a catchy beat and lyrics that encourage dancing, it’s no wonder this song has become a classic.
Country Songs About Dance
Summer is in full swing and that means outdoor parties, cookouts, and of course dancing! If you’re looking for a great country song to get your groove on, we’ve got you covered.
From boot scootin’ barn burners to slow and sultry love ballads, these tunes are perfect for getting the party started or taking it up a notch.
So fire up the grill, crank up the tunes, and get ready to dance!
- George Strait – I Just Want to Dance with You
- Jordan Davis – Slow Dance In A Parking Lot
- Luke Bryan – Country Girl (Shake It For Me)
- Big & Rich – Save A Horse (Ride A Cowboy)
- The Tractors – Baby Likes To Rock It
- Tim McGraw – I Like It, I Love It
- Lady Antebellum – Dancin’ Away With My Heart
- Josh Turner – Why Don’t We Just Dance
- Mary Chapin Carpenter – Down At The Twist And Shout
- Brooks & Dunn – Boot Scootin’ Boogie
- Shania Twain – Man! I Feel Like A Woman
- Midland – Mr. Lonely Line Dance
- Nitty Gritty Dirt Band – Fishin’ In The Dark
- Cooper Alan – Can’t Dance
- Walker Hayes – Fancy Like
Cooper Alan – Can’t Dance
Cooper Alan just released two new songs and they are amazing. If you’re a fan of singing and dancing, then you need to check these out.
Songs With Dance in the Title
There are a lot of songs with the word “dance” in the title. In fact, there are so many that it can be hard to know which ones to choose for your next mix. To help you out, we’ve put together a list of some of our favorite songs with dance in the title.
Whether you’re looking for something upbeat and energetic or something more mellow and romantic, we’ve got you covered.
Check out our list and start mixing today!
- Daft Punk – Lose Yourself to Dance
- Tegan and Sara – Dancing In The Dark
- Digital Underground – The Humpty Dance
- Men Without Hats – Safety Dance
- Big Sean – Dance (A$$)
- Jon Pardi – Heartache On The Dance Floor
- Drake – One Dance
- The B-52s – Dance Thes Mess Around
- Lady Gaga – Just Dance
- Fall Out Boy – Dance, Dance
- Jason Mraz – Might As Well Dance
- Genesis – I Can’t Dance
- Scissor Sisters – I Don’t Feel Like Dancin’
- John Michael Montgomery – Life’s A Dance
- Garth Brooks – The Dance
- Lee Brice – I Don’t Dance
- Lee Ann Womack – I Hope You Dance
Digital Underground – The Humpty Dance
The ’90s were a golden age for dance music, and one of the most iconic songs of the decade was “The Humpty Dance” by Digital Underground. This song is all about getting up and moving your body, and it’s sure to get any crowd thinking and dancing along. If you’re looking for a fun song to play at your next event, this one is definitely worth considering.
What is the best dance tune of all time?
There are so many great dance tunes out there, it’s hard to decide which one is the best. Is it a classic dance track like “Macarena” or something more modern like “Despacito”? In the end, it’s up to personal taste. You can always take a look at the Billboard Top 100 Best Dance Songs
But we want to know what you think. What is your favorite dance tune of all time?
Here are some of my favorites –
- 3 Speaker High- Make Me Dance All Night
- Chris Brown – Forever
- Jason Derulo – Savage Love
- Dillon Francis, DJ Snake – Get Low
- Avicii – The Nights
- Galantis – Runaway (U & I)
- Icona Pop – I Love It
- Cascada – Everytime We Touch
- Flo Rida – Club Can’t Handle Me
- The Weeknd – Blinding Lights
- Pitbull – Give Me Everything
- Gigi D’Agostino – L’Amour Toujours
- Martin Solveig & Dragonette – Hello
- Ke$ha – C’Mon
- Alice Deejay – Better Off Alone
Picking the Right Dance Song
As a Mobile DJ, it’s important to know how to pick the right song for any occasion. Whether you’re playing at a birthday party, school dance or a wedding, there are certain songs that will get people up and dancing. In this section, we’ll give you some tips on how to choose the perfect party song
So whether you’re headed to a club or a wedding, read on for some tips that will help you get the party started!
When it comes to picking the right dance song, DJs have to consider a lot of different factors. Here are some tips for DJs that will help them choose the right song every time:
- Make sure the song is in the right tempo. If it’s too fast or too slow, it won’t get people moving.
- Consider the energy of the song. You want a song that will get people pumped up and excited, not one that will make them tired.
- Choose a song with a catchy beat that people can’t help but dance to.
- Make sure the lyrics are appropriate for the occasion. You don’t want to play a dirty song at a family event, for example.
- Consider your audience when choosing a dance song. What kind of music do they like? What are their age ranges?
Keeping these factors in mind will help you choose the right dance song every time!
Why do people love dancing on TikTok?
Some people enjoy the challenge of learning new dances, while others enjoy the social aspect of dancing with friends and family. There are also those who simply enjoy the feeling of moving their bodies to music and showing off their dance moves. No matter why people love dancing on TikTok, there’s no doubt that it’s a fun and enjoyable activity. Whether you have a dance routine or you are a non dancer. Find a reason to dance.
So, why do you think people love dancing on TikTok?
Dancing is a great way to let loose and have fun. It’s also a great way to show your love for someone. These songs are the perfect soundtrack for any dance party – whether you’re celebrating at your wedding or just having a night out with friends.
- Best Party Songs That Always Gets People Dancing – 2022
- Best New Prom Songs 2022 | Create a Memorable Prom Dance
- Great Songs About Friendship | Ultimate Best Friend Songs 2022
- 100+ Best Upbeat Happy Songs That Will Put You in a Good Mood | 2022
- DJs Don’t Skip the TikTok Songs | Find New Trending Songs 2022
- School Dance Songs 2022 | Exclusive Song List for School DJs | Updated
Pins for Pinterest
If you like what you see, feel free to share some love on Pinterest <3