Welcome to Mobile DJ Basics!
These terms and conditions are here to outline the guidelines and rules for the usage of the Mobile DJ Basics website, which can be found at https://mobiledjbasics.com. By accessing and using this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the terms and conditions outlined on this page. If you do not agree with any part of these terms and conditions, please refrain from using Mobile DJ Basics.
In the context of these Terms and Conditions, the terms “Client,” “You,” and “Your” refer to any individual or entity accessing this website and agreeing to adhere to the terms and conditions set forth. The terms “The Company,” “Ourselves,” “We,” “Our,” and “Us” refer to Mobile DJ Basics. The terms “Party,” “Parties,” or “Us” encompass both the Client and Mobile DJ Basics. All references to the singular, plural, capitalization, or gender-specific pronouns within these terms are interchangeable and considered to refer to the same.
Unless otherwise indicated, Mobile DJ Basics and its licensors retain all intellectual property rights associated with the content on the website. All such rights are reserved. You may access and use the content on Mobile DJ Basics for personal purposes, provided that you adhere to the restrictions specified in these terms and conditions.
You are expressly prohibited from:
- Republishing any content from Mobile DJ Basics.
- Selling, renting, or sub-licensing any content from Mobile DJ Basics.
- Reproducing, duplicating, or copying any content from Mobile DJ Basics.
- Redistributing any content from Mobile DJ Basics.
This Agreement comes into effect as of the date of your initial access to this website.
Certain sections of this website allow users to post and exchange opinions and information. Mobile DJ Basics does not pre-filter, edit, publish, or review comments before their appearance on the website. Comments expressed in these sections are solely the views and opinions of the individuals who post them and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Mobile DJ Basics, its agents, or affiliates. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Mobile DJ Basics shall not be held liable for the content of Comments or for any associated liability, damages, or expenses arising from the use, posting, or appearance of Comments on this website.
Mobile DJ Basics reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments that are deemed inappropriate, offensive, or in violation of these Terms and Conditions.
By posting Comments on our website, you confirm and warrant that:
- You have the right to post these Comments on our website and possess all necessary licenses and consents to do so.
- Your Comments do not infringe upon any intellectual property rights of third parties, including but not limited to copyright, patents, or trademarks.
- Your Comments do not contain defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent, or otherwise unlawful material that violates privacy rights.
- Your Comments will not be used for solicitation, promotion of business or custom, or any other commercial or unlawful activities.
By posting Comments, you grant Mobile DJ Basics a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit your Comments in any form, format, or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations are permitted to link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses.
- System-wide Accredited Businesses, except for soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups, which may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other website information, provided that the link:
(a) Is not misleading in any way. (b) Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products and services. (c) Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve link requests from other types of organizations, such as:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources.
- Dot-com community sites.
- Associations or other groups representing charities.
- Online directory distributors.
- Internet portals.
- Accounting, law, and consulting firms.
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if:
(a) The link does not reflect negatively on us. (b) The organization does not have a negative history with us. (c) The benefits of visibility from the hyperlink outweigh the absence of the hyperlink.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link:
(a) Is not misleading. (b) Does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and its products or services. (c) Fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
Using Mobile DJ Basics’s logo or other artwork for linking purposes is not allowed without a trademark license agreement.
Creating frames around Mobile DJ Basics webpages that alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website is strictly prohibited without prior written approval and permission.
Mobile DJ Basics shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on external websites linked to from our website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against any claims arising from content displayed on your website. Links should not appear on any website that could be interpreted as libelous, obscene, or criminal or that infringes upon, violates, or advocates the infringement of third-party rights.
Reservation of Rights
Mobile DJ Basics reserves the right to request the removal of any or all links to our website. You agree to promptly remove any links to our website upon request. We also retain the right to amend these terms and conditions and our linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you are bound by and agree to follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of Links from Our Website
If you discover any offensive links on our website, please feel free to contact us at any time to request their removal. While we may consider and respond to removal requests, we are not obligated to do so or to engage in direct correspondence.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations, warranties, and conditions relating to our website and its use. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury.
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Limit any of our or your liabilities in a way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
As long as our website and its information and services remain free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Please note that these terms and conditions may be subject to change without prior notice. It is your responsibility to review and understand the latest version before continuing to use Mobile DJ Basics. If you do not agree with any changes to these terms and conditions, we advise you to discontinue using our website.