Last Updated on February 24, 2024 by Ryan Conlon
Songs about beer have always been a staple in the music industry, with many artists paying homage to the beloved beverage through catchy lyrics and upbeat melodies.
From anthems that celebrate the joy of cracking open a cold one with friends, to heartwarming ballads that explore the deeper meaning behind sharing a pint, there is no shortage of great tunes to soundtrack your next night out.
Whether you’re a fan of rock, country, or pop, there’s a beer-themed song out there for everyone.
So, grab a drink, sit back, and let’s explore some of the best songs about beer!
Songs About Beer
For centuries, beer has been a beloved beverage enjoyed by people all across the globe.
It’s no wonder that countless songs have been dedicated to this hoppy and refreshing libation.
From classics like “Cheers to You” by Hank Williams Jr. to newer hits like “Beer Never Broke My Heart” by Luke Combs, these songs tell stories of drinking with friends, heartbreak, and good times.
Toast to the Best Beer-Inspired Anthems of All Time
- Chris Janson – Tap That
- HARDY – beer
- Jon Pardi – Fill ‘Er Up
- Brantley Gilbert – Bottoms Up
- Eric Church – Cold One
- Reel Big Fish: Beer
- Billy Currington – Pretty Good At Drinkin’ Beer
- Midland – Longneck Way To Go
- Chase Rice – Bad Day To Be A Cold Beer
- Josh Thompson – Beer On The Table
- Darius Rucker – Beers and Sunshine
- Lee Brice – More Beer
- Kip Moore – Beer Mone
- Old Dominion – Beer Can in a Truck Bed
- Chase Rice – Drinkin’ Beer. Talkin’ God. Amen.
- Kenny Chesney & Old Dominion – Beer With My Friends
Beer has long been a beloved beverage, and it’s no surprise that there are a plethora of songs dedicated to it.
From sing-along beer drinking songs to soulful country tunes about beer, the possibilities are endless.
These songs often talk about the joys of drinking beer, the camaraderie that comes with it, and the memories that are made over a cold brew.
In fact, beer lovers even have their own special day on September 7th, appropriately named National Beer Lover’s Day.
So raise a glass, put on a song that talks about your favorite beverage, and enjoy the simple pleasure of a good beer.
Chris Janson – Tap That
Chris Janson’s hit song “Tap That” is a lively country tune that celebrates the joy of drinking beer with friends.
The song is known for its catchy chorus and upbeat tempo that makes it perfect for a party atmosphere.
Janson’s signature raspy voice adds a unique character to the track, and the lyrics praise the simple pleasures of cracking open a cold beer after a long day.
Overall, “Tap That” is an ideal addition to any playlist that revolves around songs about beer, and it’s easy to see why the song has become a favorite among country fans across the globe.
New Songs About Beer
As the age-old saying goes, “beer makes everything better.” And what better way to celebrate the beloved beverage than through song? Recently, a number of artists have released new tunes dedicated to the sudsy drink.
From upbeat country anthems to catchy indie pop jams, these songs are not only entertaining, but they speak to the universal love we have for beer.
Whether you’re sipping on a brew at the bar or enjoying a brewski on your porch, these new songs will have you raising your glass and singing along in no time.
Latest Releases of Beer-Inspired Songs
- Luke Combs – The Beer, the Band, and the Barstool
- HiXTAPE – Beer Song
- Luke Bryan – But I Got A Beer In My Hand
- Chris Janson – Cold Beer Truth
- Dierks Bentley – Beers On Me
- Jake Owen – Hot Truck Beer
- Morgan Wallen – Born With A Beer In My Hand
- Jameson Rodgers – Cold Beer Calling My Name
- Seaforth, Jordan Davis – Good Beer
- Canaan Smith – Beer Drinkin’ Weather
- Thomas Rhett – Half Of Me
- Darius Rucker – Same Beer Different Problem
- Jon Langston – Beers Got Drank
- Jordan Davis – One Beer In Front Of The Other
- Creed Fisher – Earplugs and Beer
- Jon Langston – Beers Got Drank
- Tyler Joe Miller & Matt Lang – Never Met A Beer
- Kevin Shawn Smith – I Need A Beer
- George Birge – Beer Beer, Truck Truck
- Dierks Bentley – Beer At My Funeral
Beer lover’s day is a perfect occasion to sing some funny beer songs and express our undying love for this beloved beverage, whether we simply want to drink beer or dedicate a love song to it.
There are plenty of best songs out there that celebrate the joy of beer and the carefree attitude of a hell raiser, proving that the love of beer is truly universal and timeless.
At the end of the day, nothing can match the unique flavor and refreshing qualities of this liquid gold, making it the ultimate love of beer for all devoted beer lovers.
Luke Combs – The Beer, the Band, and the Barstool
The song features Luke Combs’ signature deep, raspy voice and a catchy chorus that revolves around the theme of beer and heartache.
With his powerful vocals, Combs vividly paints a picture of a heartbroken man who is seeking solace in a local dive bar.
The man drowns his sorrow in alcohol, surrounded by the sounds of a live band playing classic country tunes.
The song continues to be a fan favorite, often serving as a sing-along anthem that brings people together in good times and bad.
Country Songs About Beer
There’s something about a cold beer that just feels right.
From classics like “Friends in Low Places” by Garth Brooks and “I Love This Bar” by Toby Keith to more recent hits like “Beer Can’t Fix” by Thomas Rhett and “One Beer” by HARDY feat. Lauren Alaina and Devin Dawson, country has always had a love affair with beer.
These songs capture the feeling of cracking open a lager with friends, unwinding after a long day on the job, or simply enjoying a quiet moment alone with a drink in hand.
Country Songs that Celebrate Beer
- Kenny Chesney – Beer in Mexico
- George Strait – Cold Beer Conversation
- Thomas Rhett – Beer Can’t Fix
- Rodney Carrington – Drink More Beer
- HARDY – One Beer
- Frankie Ballard – “It All Started With A Beer”
- Luke Combs – Beer Never Broke My Heart
- Justin Moore – Beer
- Chase Rice – Best Beers of Our Lives
- Florida Georgia Line – Beer:30
- Chase Rice – Beer With the Boys
- Toby Keith – I Like Girls That Drink Beer
- Chris Young – Beer Or Gasoline
- Luke Bryan – Drinkin’ Beer and Wastin’ Bullet
- Riley Green – Get That Man A Beer
- Clint Black – Beer
- Chris Stapleton – Drink a Beer (Cover)
- Alan Jackson – Pop a Top Again By
- Josh Thompson – Cold Beer With Your Name On It
- Luke Bryan – Drink A Beer
- Brad Paisley – No I in Beer
- Luke Combs – Beer Can
- Jamey Johnson – The Beer Song
- Ray Scott – “Drinkin’ Beer”
As a fan of country songs and beer, there’s nothing better than a song about beer.
Country drinking songs have long held a special place in the hearts of brewers and beer enthusiasts alike, with beer being the perfect accompaniment to a happy or sad country songs.
Whether you’re looking for classic beers songs or the latest from a rising country singer, there’s no shortage of information out there on the best country songs to sing while enjoying your favorite brew.
From the hops and foam of your beer to the articles and facts about the brewers themselves, there’s plenty of semantic richness to explore in a good song about beer.
So next time you’re settling in for a quiet evening with a cold Bud light or Vesper, why not put on some of the best country drinking songs and raise a glass to the joys of a good cold beer?
Kenny Chesney – Beer in Mexico
Kenny Chesney’s hit song “Beer in Mexico” depicts a carefree and adventurous vibe while enjoying a cold brew in a tropical paradise.
The lyrics describe the protagonist’s desire to escape the stress of everyday life by seeking refuge in Mexico, where he can indulge in the simplicity of good company and cold beer.
Not only has Chesney’s music touched the hearts of millions of fans, but his impact on the country music industry is undeniable.
With over 30 million album sales to date, he has won numerous accolades, including four Entertainer of the Year awards from the Country Music Association.
Classic Beer Songs
Cheers to the perfect pairing: beer and music! The timeless tradition of classic beer songs has become ingrained in our culture.
Whether it’s a rowdy drinking anthem that gets your feet moving or a ballad that brings back memories of good times with friends, these songs have become a part of the drinking experience.
In fact, some of these classic tunes have become so popular that they are often played at bars and pubs around the world.
It’s hard not to feel nostalgic when you hear a classic beer song, and they always seem to bring people together.
Timeless Beer-Drinking Hits
- Brooks & Dunn – Beer Thirty
- Tom T. Hall – I Like Beer
- Toby Keith – Beer For My Horses
- John Michael Montgomery – “Beer and Bones”
- Mac Davis – The Beer Drinking Song
- Neal Mccoy – Billy’s Got His Beer Goggles On
- Hank Williams Jr – Tear In My Beer
- ZZ Topp – Beer Drinkers & Hell Raisers
- The Replacements – Beer for Breakfast
- George Thorogood – One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer
- Kid Rock – Cold Beer
- Toby Keith – Beers Ago
- Weird Al Yankovic – The Beer Song
- Slim Dusty – A Pub With No Beer
- Zac Brown Band – Chicken Fried
- Toby Keith – Red Solo Cup
- Frankie Yankovic – Beer Barrel Polka
Songs about beer have been popular since the early days of country music, with legends like George Jones and Johnny Cash singing about the joys of a cold beer and the camaraderie of beer drinkers.
The history of beer is deeply intertwined with human culture, and breweries have been at the center of many communities for centuries.
Whether you prefer a classic lager or a more modern microbrew, there’s no denying the pleasure of raising a mug of cold beer with friends and a good bartender.
And of course, who hasn’t experienced the effects of beer goggles or needed some extra beer money to fuel their passion for this beloved beverage?
Brooks & Dunn – Beer Thirty
“Beer Thirty” by Brooks & Dunn: A Timeless Classic for Enjoying Cold Beers with Buddies After a Hard Day’s Work
The song was released in 2001 and became an instant hit, reaching No. 27 on the US Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks chart.
Featuring a catchy guitar riff and upbeat tempo, the song captures the essence of the carefree, good-time vibes that come with cracking open a cold one.
With lyrics like “It’s beer thirty, time to get dirty / Got your tailgate down in the parking lot,” the song is a celebration of the simpler things in life: cold beer, good friends and having a good time.
Brooks & Dunn, who have won 28 Academy of Country Music Awards and two Grammy Awards, are known for their catchy tunes and high-energy performances.
Its catchy melody and relatable lyrics continue to resonate with fans of all ages, making it a staple of country playlists everywhere.
- Taylor Swift Wedding Songs | From Romantic Ballads to Upbeat Hits
- Songs About Heroes | Celebrating a Hero Through Music
- Beautiful Songs About Getting Married | Upbeat Slow & Emotional
- 232+ Top Songs About Money | Ultimate Playlist | Hip Hop to Pop
- Ultimate Songs About Winning to Boost Your Confidence
Songs With Beer in The Title
From the joyful and energetic melodies to the melancholic and soulful ballads, songs that feature beer in their titles are certainly diverse.
They celebrate brews of all kinds, from soft drinks to strong brews, and showcase the various moods and emotions one can experience while indulging in a pint or two.
Whether you are a die-hard beer enthusiast or just looking to enjoy some great tunes, these songs are a must-listen for anyone who loves beer and music.
Some of our favorites include “Beer for My Horses” by Toby Keith and Willie Nelson, “Beer in Mexico” by Kenny Chesney, and “99 Bottles of Beer” by the traditional folk tune.
Exploring the Relationship Between Beer and Music
- Dillon Carmichael – Hot Beer
- Thomas Rhett – Beer With Jesus
- Little Big Town – Wine, Beer, Whiskey
- Tainted Lyric – ” A Beer Won’t Bitch”
- Bryan James – Beer
- PSYCHOSTICK – Beer!
- Taylor Phillips – For a Beer
- Kid Rock – Drinking Beer With Dad
- Justin McBride – Beer Drinkin’ Songs
- Thomas Mac – Beer Vs Women
- Vinchenzo Mb’ale – Beer I Love You
- Hank Williams Jr – Naked Women & Beer
- Rodney Carrington – Titties and Beer
- Montgomery Gentry – Titty’s Beer
- Trailer Choir – Rockin’ The Beer Gut
- Daniel Bancroft – Redneck beer song
- Todd Snider – Beer Run
- Itchyworms – Beer
When it comes to songs about beer, there’s no shortage of inspiration.
From the iconic anthem “I Like Beer” by Tom T. Hall to the more modern hit “Beer Never Broke My Heart” by Luke Combs, country music has a long history of celebrating the joys of a cold brew.
But there’s more than just drinking beer that can be sung about; some songs playfully acknowledge the often-skimpy funds they have available to purchase their beloved alcoholic beverages (“beer money”), while others are simply lighthearted, funny tunes that encourage listeners to grab a cold one and let loose.
And of course, there’s nothing quite like the experience of sweating it out on a dance floor while singing along to your favorite beer drinking songs in a dimly-lit dive bar, all while sipping on an ice cold beer.
Dillon Carmichael – Hot Beer
Dillon Carmichael is a rising country star hailing from Kentucky. Known for his distinctive deep voice and traditional country sound, Carmichael has recently released his single “Hot Beer” as part of his debut album titled “Hell on an Angel”.
“Hot Beer” showcases Carmichael’s raw emotions and traditional country roots, setting him apart from modern country pop.
This single has already gained a considerable amount of attention from music lovers, and is expected to become a classic country song for years to come.
With his unique style and voice, Dillon Carmichael is definitely a country artist to keep an eye on.
What country song has a beer in the chorus?
Country music is known for its storytelling and relatable lyrics, often touching upon topics like heartbreak, family, and of course, beer.
One song that sticks out in particular for its mention of the crisp and refreshing alcoholic beverage in its chorus is “Beers Ago” by Toby Keith.
The popular country singer sings, “I’m eight beers in, yeah, that’s all I’ve had / I can barely walk, I can barely stand / And I’m about to crawl, yeah, that’s where I’m at / Wishin’ I hadn’t fallen off the wagon again”.
It’s hard not to sing along to this song and feel like you’re right there with Toby, not to mention it’s the perfect tune to play at a party or tailgate where beer is plentiful.
Beer is one of the most beloved drinks in the world, and it is no surprise that so many songs have been written about it.
For beer enthusiasts around the globe, music has long served as a way to celebrate the joy of a cold brew or commiserate over its effects.
Sitting around with friends at a local bar, there’s nothing quite like the lively atmosphere that comes with belting out our favorite beer-focused tunes.
These songs offer a glimpse into the rich and varied culture surrounding the beloved beverage, with artists from all genres paying tribute to the hoppy nectar in their own unique ways.
Whether it’s a classic country track or a modern pop hit, we all join in and sing beer drinking songs with passion and gusto, creating memories that will last a lifetime.
So, whether you’re a fan of modern rock, traditional folk, or classic country, there’s a beer-themed song out there for you.
- The Best Drinking Songs Everyone Needs in Their Playlist
- The Best Country Party Songs to get any Party Started (Updated)
- Best Country Love Songs | Powerful Music for Your Wedding Playlist
- Songs About Boots | Evolution of Boot Music | Work to Combat
- Top Songs About Money | Ultimate Playlist | Hip Hop to Pop
- Mobile DJ Equipment Reviews and Recommendations | Our Lists