You’ve been friends with this person for a long time, you have the same interests and they know your family’s names.
You’ve shared secrets together and some of their habits may annoy you but that doesn’t matter because they’re your friend.
Now, what song should we play at their birthday party?
Songs About Friendship
What sweet songs are you blasting in your car to celebrate the end of the week? Might it be EDM songs, or maybe pop music that gets you pumped up for a night out with friends? If so, then this article is perfect for you.
We’ve compiled some of the most iconic songs for a great playlist.
Including popular tunes like “You’re my best friend” – Queen, “I’ve Got Friends in Low Places” – Garth Brooks, “That’s What Friends Are For” – Dionne Warwick and “It’s Nice To Have A Friend” – Taylor Swift.
Whatever your favorite type of song may be, we have something for everyone!
Check out our list below and enjoy these feelings all over again.
Top Best Friend Songs
- Saweetie – Best Friend
- Coi Leray – TWINNEM
- Justin Bieber – Friends
- Kanye West – Real Friends
- Rex Orange County – Best Friend
- Jack Harlow – Already Best Friends
- Matt Maher – What a Friend
- LSD – No New Friends
- Billie Eilish – bury a friend
- Post Malone – Best Friend
- Weezer – Any Friend of Diane’s
- Grandson – Best Friends
- Olivia Rodrigo – hope ur ok
- Neon Trees – New Best Friend
- Chris Young, Kane Brown – Famous Friends
- Lady A – Friends Don’t Let Friends
- Meghan Trainor – Friends
- Blake Shelton – Friends
- Sophia Grace – Best Friends
- Cloud Cult – Good Friend
- Hillsong Young & Free – Best Friends
- The Zombies – Friends Of Mine
- 5 Seconds of Summer– Best Friend
- Miranda Lambert – We Should Be Friends
- Taylor Swift – It’s Nice To Have A Friend
- WILLOW, THE ANXIETY, Tyler Cole – Meet Me At Our Spot
Taylor Swift’s song “It’s Nice To Have A Friend” is perfect for any occasion. I love this song because it has a great beat and when you put in the lyrics, it makes me feel like I am not alone. This song can be played at parties, weddings or even funerals. It is very versatile!
BFF Inspired Songs
BFF is a term used to describe one’s favorite friend, and it can be hard for people to find great friends in the hustle and bustle of life. But when you do find your BFF, they are always there for you no matter what.
Music has the power to bring people together even more than ever before with its ability to provide an emotional connection that makes listeners feel like they’re on some kind of journey together.
These best BFF inspired bestie songs are perfect for any occasion where you want your guests or partygoers to feel connected through music that will make them reminisce about all those great memories they’ve had with their closest buddies!
Best Friend Forever Inspired Songs
- the 4onthefloor – All My Friends
- The Rembrandts – I’ll Be There For You
- Ben Rector – Old Friends
- Rancid – Fall Back Down
- Bruno Mars – Count on me
- Icona Pop – Girlfriend
- Demi Lovato – Gift Of A Friend
- Tim McGraw – My Old Friend
- Jason Mraz – Lucky
- Fifth Harmony – Me & My Girls
- Weezer – My Best Friend
- Cher Lloyd – Oath
- Miley Cyrus – True Friend
- Rascal Flatts – Me And My Gang
- Michael W Smith – Friends
- Rhett Akins – Friends for life
- Grouplove – Tongue Tied
- Lily Allen- Friend Of Mine
- Chris Stapleton – Friendship
- Vitamin C – Graduation
- Red Hot Chili Peppers – My Friends
- Tim McGraw – My Best Friend
- Maren Morris – Good Friends
- Dandy Warhols – We Used To Be Friends
- New Found Glory – My Friends Over You
- Tracy Lawrence – Find Out Who Your Friends Are
- Garth Brooks – Friends in Low Places
The 4onthefloor – All My Friends is a song that many people can relate to. Everyone’s friend group shifts and changes as we grow up, and it can be hard to figure out where you fit in with your friends.
This song talks about how no matter what happens, you always have at least one person who will stay by your side through thick or thin.
Even if all of your other friends leave, there’s still someone who won’t change their mind about you even after everything else has changed around them.
Being a mobile DJ, you know the importance of having a wide variety of songs to play and keep your audience interested in what you’re doing.
So if you’re looking for new tunes or want some help picking out new music to add into your repertoire, here are some of our other song lists.
- 300+ Best Love Songs of All Time | Romantic Songs from 50’s – 2020’s
- Popular TikTok Songs 2023 | Famous Viral Tit Tok Dances
- Top 300+ Best Slow Songs of all Time | Powerful Love Songs
- Best Party Songs That Always Gets People Dancing – 2023
- Best New Wedding Songs | Absolutely Should Be In Your 2023 Wedding
What is a Song That Represents Friendship?
With just a few words, the song “Friends” by Justin Bieber captures what it means to be friends. The lyrics are simple enough for even children to understand and they have an uplifting tone that can cheer up anyone’s day. What other songs do you think represent friendship? Take a look at the music video.
BFF songs can be found throughout the history of music. Some bestie songs capture a specific moment in time that captures what it feels like to have a friend or how important friends are, while others tell stories from a more abstract perspective.
Songs about our four legged friends 45+ Songs About Dogs
Classic Friendship Songs
What are the best songs to play at a party? You know, one of those nights where you’re spilling your guts out on the dance floor. Or maybe even just when you’re sitting around with some new friends or old friends talking about life.
Well, I’ve got a list with the perfect song for ya that’s guaranteed to bring back memories and make any time more memorable!
Here are 15 Classic Friendship Songs
- Andrew Gold – Thank You For Being A Friend
- Queen – You’re My Best Friend
- Rolling Stones – Waiting On A Friend
- Johnny Cash – Fair Weather Friend
- Hank Williams jr – All My Rowdy Friends
- Roy Acuff – Just a Friend
- Elton John – Friends
- The Beach Boys – Friends
- Simon & Garfunkel – Old Friends
- War – Why Can’t We Be Friends?
- Roy Rogers – A Four Legged Friend
- Jefferson Airplane – My Best Friend
- Bette Midler – My One True Friend
- Dionne Warwick – That’s What Friends Are For
- The Beatles – With A Little Help From My Friends
There are few things that can make any party better.
One of those things, is Queen’s song “You’re My Best Friend”.
The first time you hear the guitar riff in this classic, it will instantly put a smile on your face and set the tone for an amazing night.
If you want to make sure your mobile DJ sets are always epic, be sure to play this song at least once!
A Classic Friend Song
I’m sure you’ve heard of the Golden Girls by now. The show has been on Netflix for a while and I’m pretty sure everybody is obsessed with it! If not, don’t worry – this blog post will fill you in.
The golden Girls Theme song (Andrew Gold – Thank You For Being A Friend) is about friendship and how important it is to have friends that are there for you when times get tough.
Whether they’re your close friend who helps you study or your girl crew who takes care of each other at night, we all need people like that in our lives!
And if we’re lucky enough to find them then we should cherish them and never take them for granted because not everyone gets the chance to be blessed with such an incredible gift.
Andrew Gold – Thank You For Being A Friend
Best Friend HipHop Songs
The best friend rap songs are the perfect way to show your love for your BFF. Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, an anniversary, or just want to say “thank you” these songs are sure to get any party started!
What is the first song that comes to mind when you think of your best friend? If it’s not on this list, maybe it should be added!
When you think of rap songs you think of Jay Z, Lil Wayne, Kanye West, Big Sean, Rick Ross, DJ Khaled, Bruno Mars, TLC and maybe Destiny’s Child.
Rap music is one of the most popular genres in today’s society so there’s no shortage of options for best friendship songs.
Rap and R&B Most Iconic Friendship Songs
- TLC – What About Your Friends
- Snakehips – All My Friends
- J. Lo – Hold You Down
- Brandy – Best Friend
- PARTYNEXTDOOR – Best Friends
- The Carters – Friends
- Young Thug – Best Friend
- Tokyo Vanity – That’s My Best Friend
- Keyshia Cole – Best Friend
- 50 Cent – Best Friend
- Mario – Just A Friend
- J. Cole – Best Friend
- EC Marv – That’s My Bestfriend
- Yelawolf – Best Friend
- Pharrell Williams – Best Friend
- Kelly Price – Friend Of Mine
- Trey Songz – Can’t Be Friends
- Mariah Carey – Anytime You Need A Friend
It’s easy to get caught up in the rigors of daily life. But, if you forget about your friends and family, it can be more difficult to cope with those struggles. TLC is here to remind you that it’s important not only to take care of yourself but also the people around you.
EDM Songs About Friendship
If you’re looking for some new music to enjoy with your close friend, these EDM best friendship songs are just what the doctor ordered. As we grow older and our friends start moving away or getting married, it’s important to remember how much they mean in our lives.
Here are 15 tracks that will make you want to text them right now–or at least invite them over for a dance party!
Classic and New EDM Friendship Songs
- SOFI TUKKER – Best Friend
- Marshmello & Anne-Marie – FRIENDS
- Knife Party – ‘Internet Friends’
- Zedd – Stay The Night
- Afrojack – As Your Friend
- Daft Punk – One More Time
- Marshmello – Summer
- Madeon – All My Friends
- SKRILLEX – WITH YOU, FRIENDS
- Marshmello, Bastille – Happier
- David Guetta – Goodbye Friend
- 3 Speaker High – Make Me Dance All Night
- The Chainsmokers with Kygo – Family
SOFI TUKKER is a group of two artists, Sophie Hawley-Weld and Tucker Halpern. They are both producers who met at Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island. Their first single was released on February 3rd 2017 off their debut EP titled Treehouse .
The video features the pair as they do anything from play with dogs to dance around New York City – it’s perfect for those days when you need some good vibes.
Songs About Being More Than Friends
It’s not easy to find songs about being more than close friends. There are plenty of love songs about romantic relationships, but what about the ones that tell you that your friend might actually be your soul mate?
We want to share some of our favorite music for those who don’t know where to start.
More Than Just Friends
- JORDY – Just Friends
- Maddie & Tae – Friends Don’t
- Chris Lane – Big, Big Plans
- Jonas Brothers – Just Friends
- Julia Michaels – What A Time
- Carolyn Dawn Johnson – Complicated
- Rod Stewart – A Friend for Life
- The Weeknd – Tell Your Friends
- Megan & Liz – Just Friends
- Emily Osment – Let’s Be Friends
- 24kGoldn – More Than Friends
- Machine Gun Kelly – my ex’s best friend
- Meghan Trainor – Just a Friend To You
- Jason Mraz – More Than Friends
- Emerson Drive- Last One Standing
- Todd Rundgren – Can We Still Be Friends
Classic Artists That Make You Think of Friendship
It’s great to have true friends, but it’s even better when you share the same taste in music. Music is a universal language that can be enjoyed by all types of people. It has been said that “music speaks without words.”
A playlist is an easy way to show your appreciation for someone or just give them some encouragement during their day. You don’t have to spend money on expensive gifts because you could pick out five songs and create an amazing friendship playlist instead!
Songs about good friends from classic artists like Queen, Randy Newman, Stevie Wonder, Bill Withers, James Taylor, Gladys Knight, Carole King, Cyndi Lauper or Thin Lizzy. We hope this list helps with ideas on what artists are perfect for friendship playlists!
Randy Newman – You’ve Got A Friend In Me
We all know and love Randy Newman’s song “You’ve Got A Friend In Me” from the Disney movie Toy Story. But what you may not realize is that Randy Newman has been writing music for Disney since 1968 with 16 Academy Award nominations and six wins! This blog section focuses on his work as a composer, covering his most recent Oscar nominated score for Pixar’s Wall-E.
Songs About Missing Your Friend
If you have ever lost a friend, then you know the feeling of missing them. The person who was once by your side is now gone and there are days when it feels like they never existed. This song list will cover some songs that might help you get through those tough times.
Missing a friend is hard. We all go through it at some point in our life, and we need to hear songs about missing your friends! Here are some of the best songs for you to listen to on repeat while you miss your loved ones:
Songs About Losing a Friend
- Wiz Khalifa – See You Again
- Justin Bieber – Ghost
- HARDY – Give Heaven Some Hell
- Puff Daddy – I’ll Be Missing You
- Cole Swindell – You Should Be Here
- FINNEAS – I Lost A Friend
- Kenny Chesney – Knowing You
- Darryl Worley – I Miss My Friend
- Lee Brice – Friends We Won’t Forget
- Tyrese – My Best Friend
- Kellie Pickler- My Angel
- Lewis Capaldi – Someone You Loved
- Calum Scott – You Are The Reason
- Michael Jackson – Gone Too Soon
- Crash Test Dummies- At My Funeral
- Simple Plan – Gone Too Soon
- Alex Warren – One More I Love You
- Home Free – Go Rest High On That Mountain
- Sarah McLachlan – In the arms of an angel
- Machine Gun Kelly – play this when i’m gone
- Ellie Goulding – How Long Will I Love You
Songs About Bad Friends
It’s heartbreaking when you find out your new friend is not really your friend. Whether it be because they’ve betrayed you, or hurt you in some way, there are songs about bad friends that will make the pain go away.
So if this has ever happened to you before and you’re looking for a little bit of relief, then these songs about bad friends are perfect for you!
Songs About Fake Friends
- Olivia Rodrigo – traitor
- Camila Cabello – Real Friends
- Biz Markie – Just a Friend
- Sigrid – Fake Friends
- Tate Mcrae – Dear Ex Best Friend
- Selena Gomez – Lose You To Love Me
- Olivia Rodrigo – favorite crime
- 2Pac – I Ain´t Mad At Cha
- Kiana Ledé – Ur Best Friend
- Olivia Rodrigo – Deja vu
- Kelly Clarkson – Low
- Bebe Rexha – FFF
- Gabby Barrett – I Hope
- James Blunt – Goodbye My Lover
- t.A.T.u – Friend or Foe
- Melanie Martinez – Lunchbox Friends
- Eric Clapton – When You Got a Good Friend
- A Great Big World – Say Something
- Hot Chocolate – Sometimes It Hurts To Be A Friend
- The Killers – Jenny Was A Friend Of Mine
- Tate McRae – friends don’t look at friends that way
Olivia Rodrigo is a singer/songwriter from the United States. She has been writing music for as long as she can remember and performing since her parents put a guitar in her hands at age five.
Her new single, “Traitor” tells the story of a girl who was betrayed by her friend after they swore to be friends forever. The song’s video was released on October 21st and features scenes from the girls’ childhood friendship interwoven with scenes from their present day betrayal.
We all need friends in our lives. These songs will remind you of the importance and value of friendship so that you can continue to enjoy your life with those who support, love, and care for you.
Our friends are like our family and we should treat them as such. We want to celebrate friendship with you, so we compiled a list of the best songs about friendships!
The song “Overpass Graffiti ” by Ed Sheeran is one of my favorites because it reminds me that I have people around me who will always be there for me no matter what happens in life.
What’s your favorite song about friendship? Let us know on social media.
- Best Party Songs That Always Gets People Dancing – 2023
- 100+ Best Upbeat Happy Songs That Will Put You in a Good Mood | 2023
- Best New Sweet 16 Songs | 2023 Birthday Party Playlist | Upbeat & Slow
- School Dance Songs 2023 Exclusive School Dance DJ Song Lists
- 45+ Songs About Dogs | Best Songs About Our Four Legged Friends 2023
- The Best Drinking Songs Everyone Needs in Their 2023 Playlist
Pins for Pinterest
If you like what you see, feel free to share some love on Pinterest <3