Summer is a time for spending time with friends and family. Getting out of work early, going to the beach or just a BBQ at home. What songs make you think of summer?
We’ve been blessed with some iconic summer songs over the years, so much so that we almost take the art form for granted.
Although the Beach Boys were the first to achieve mainstream success with their sun-soaked depiction of carefree California life, summer soundtracks and anthems have been around for generations.
The classic summer jams are great, But we like New Music. So, to help you get that summer feeling, we’ve compiled some of the best new summertime songs from 2022 and recent years.
Best New Summer Songs 2022
Summertime is the perfect time to update your music library with some new tunes. Here are some songs that we think will get you in the spirit of summer.
Whether you’re taking a road trip, hanging out by the pool, or just driving to work, these songs will help you feel the sun and warmth all season long.
As the weather gets warmer and the days get longer, summertime is the perfect season for cranking up the volume and enjoying some great new music.
Here are some of our favorite New Songs about Summer – which ones are yours?
- NIKI – Every Summertime
- Darcy – The Spins x The Other Side x Kids
- Nicky Youre, dazy – Sunroof
- OneRepublic – Sunshine (MOTi Remix)
- Ian Hugel – Summer Girl
- Shawn Mendes, Tainy – Summer Of Love
- BoyWithUke – Long Drives
- Matoma – Take Me To The Sunshine
- Jaden – Summer
- OneRepublic – Sunshine
- Nina Nesbitt – Summer Fling (GBX & Sparkos Mix)
- Robin Schulz & Dennis Lloyd – Young Right Now
- Thomas Rhett – Slow Down Summer
- Matoma ft. Aaron Smith – Beautiful Wave
- Kid Cudi – Stars In The Sky
- Disclosure x Raye – Waterfall
- The Game – Worldwide Summer Vacation
- The Chainsmokers – High
- OneRepublic – West Coast
- Surfaces – Come With Me
- Rammor – Summer Vibes (sunset live mix)
Summertime is the perfect time to enjoy some fresh new music releases! Whether you’re on the beach, at a party or just relaxing at home, these songs will keep you in a summer mood.
Songs from Summer 2021
Summertime is a time for fun in the sun, relaxation, and of course good music! In this blog post, we will be sharing some of the best summer songs from 2021.
Whether you are looking for a new song to add to your summer playlist or just want to get into the groove of things, these tunes will have you feeling like you’re right there by the beach.
So without further ado, let’s get started!
- Luke Bryan – Waves
- Olivia Rodrigo – déjà vu
- Jaden Smith – Cabin Fever
- Nightly – Summer
- Harbor and Home – Summer Lover
- Grace VanderWaal – Waste My Time
- Harry Styles – Watermelon Sugar
- Beach Bunny – Cloud 9
- Tungevaag – Young Summer
- Megan Thee Stallion – Body
- The Weeknd – Blinding Lights
- Ed Sheeran – I Don’t Care
- AJ Mitchell – Slow Dance
- Nicky Jam – El Amante
- Justice Carradine – Limbo
- Kane Brown, Swae Lee, Khalid – Be Like That
- JoJo Siwa – It’s Time To Celebrate
- Megan Thee Stallion – Hot Girl Summer
- Cardi B – I Like It
- Khalid – Better
- Lil Nas X – Old Town Road
- Milo Manheim – We Own the Summer
Country Summer Songs 2022
This Country Summer Playlist is a collection of songs that are perfect for the upcoming summer season. This list has been curated based on the most popular country songs from the past couple years, and will be updated to include new releases as they come out.
Country Summer Playlist 2022
This song list features some of the best country songs that talk about summertime. From barbecues to beaches, these songs will have you feeling the summer spirit.
So put on your cowboy hat and boots, and get ready to enjoy the season!
- Darius Rucker – Beers And Sunshine
- Luke Bryan – Sunrise, Sunburm, Sunset
- Luke Bryan – One Margarita
- Little Big Town – All Summer
- Old Dominion – Snapback
- Florida Georgia Line – Long Live
- LANCO – Hallelujah Nights
- Luke Bryan – I Don’t Want This Night To End
- Cole Swindell – Chillin’ It
- Sam Hunt – Hard to Forget
- Kenny Chesney – Summertime
- Thomas Rhett – Beer Can’t Fix
- Eric Church – Springsteen
- Florida Georgia Line – Cruise
- Jon Pardi – Up All Night
- Kenny Chesney – No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems
- Zac Brown Band – Castaway
- Luke Bryan – Knockin’ Boots
- Brothers Osborne – Stay A Little Longer
- Luke Bryan – Huntin’, Fishin’, And Lovin’ Every Day
- Zac Brown Band – Knee Deep
Darius Rucker – Beers And Sunshine
Darius Rucker is a man of many talents. He can sing, he can play guitar, and now he even has his own beer!
“Hootie’s Homegrown Ale” will be available in stores this summer. The song “Beers And Sunshine” inspired the name for the new brew. I’m sure it will taste as good as that sounds!
Hot weather, good times, and nostalgia are what the perfect summer song lists are all about.
The best summer song is the soundtrack for warm weather, hot summer days, fun in the sun, sunny afternoon, and breezy summer late nights. If you have favorite summer memories, more than likely, you have background music to go along with them.
Chill Summer Night Playlist 2022
Summer is the season of warmer, beautiful weather, longer days, and a lot of relaxation – Not to mention the festive summertime get-together and celebrations with friends and family.
Music is one of the most paramount aspects of parties and celebrations. It is no wonder that most everyone has a long list of their favorite they play every year when getting nicer out.
Songs for Summer Nights
There’s something about the long summer nights that just makes you want to dance. Maybe it’s the warm breeze blowing through the windows, or the way the stars look so bright in the sky. Whether you’re barbecuing or just hanging out on the porch, these tunes will keep the good vibes going all night long.
- Glass Animals – Heat Wave
- The Weeknd – I Feel It Coming
- Khalid – Eleven
- Ella Mai – Boo’d Up
- Bebbe Rexha – Meant to Be
- Syn Cole – Feels Like Love
- Childish Gambino – Feels Like Summer
- Drake – One Dance
- HAIM – Summer Girl
- Lil Nas X – Panini
- Mac Miller – Best Day Ever
- Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello – Senorita
- 24kGoldn – Mood
- DAILY J – LEFT ME LIKE SUMMER
- Mike Love – I Love You
- Future – Life Is Good
- The Weeknd – Save Your Tears
- Above and Beyond – Sun in Your eyes
- MAGIC! – Rude
- The Papaer Kites – Bloom
- The Chainsmokers – Closer
- Kygo – This Town
Drake – One Dance
Taken from his monstrously successful 2016 album – this song has amassed billions of plays on Spotify and Apple Music for a good reason.
The house-influenced piano beat combined with the Canadian rapper’s laid-back delivery is perfect for a chilled summer party. The whole album is ideal for sun-soaked summer socializing.
You can’t put together a ultimate summer night playlist without featuring at least one Drake song.
What Are the Best Summer Party Songs?
Everybody loves a good party. Whether it’s on a beach, a house, or a glamorous yacht, we can all appreciate getting our groove on in the summer heat. If you’re planning on doing that – then here are some suggestions for your summer time playlist.
Summertime is the perfect time to have a dance party! Here are some songs that will get your feet moving and your spirits high.
Whether you’re throwing a pool party or just hanging out with friends, these tunes will keep the good times rolling.
- Avicii – The Nights
- Dillon Francis, DJ Snake – Get Low
- Sigala – Say You Do
- Calvin Harris and Dua Lipa – One Kiss
- Icona Pop – I Love It
- Daft Punk – Get Lucky
- Steve Aoki Feat. Iggy Azalea – Beat Down
- Odesza – Say My Name
- LMFAO – Party Rock Anthem
- Kid Cudi – Pursuit Of Happiness(Steve Aoki Remix)
- Alphaville – Forever Young 2021 (mSOLO Remix)
- TONES AND I – DANCE MONKEY
- DJ Snake – Let Me Love You
- Mr. Probz – Waves (Remix)
- Enrique Iglesias – Bailando
- Steve Aoki – Rage The Night Away
- Calvin Harris – Summer
- Tiesto – 5 Seconds Before Sunrise (Extended Mix)
A summer party is a must for all of us this season! The time to be outdoors, drinking, and dancing until the sun comes up. There are so many songs that you can choose from that will make your event memorable.
What Makes A Good Summer Song?
Summer is the time for fun and good times with friends and family. It’s also a time when people want to dance. Summer hits are about making you feel happy, alive, and ready to have some fun.
What makes a good Summer Song? What are the characteristics of a summer hit? These questions have been debated for decades and continue to be discussed today.
Simply put, a good song puts the listeners’ minds into the summer experience. There’s no other time of year met with so much expectation, enthusiasm, and nostalgia.
It only takes a few notes for some songs, and almost anyone is in a happy, summer mood.
Artists that Remind You of Summertime
You can almost feel the sunshine beating on your face just by listening to your favorite summer artists. Pulling out summer songs when the weather breaks is a loved tradition for many. A tradition we follow every single year. Everyone probably has their list of favorite artists.
- Beach Boys
- Bob Marley
- Jimmy Buffet
- Jan and Dean
- Slightly Stoopid
- Kenny Chesney
- Jimmy Cliff
We’ve been lucky enough to indulge in some seriously classic summer tunes over the years, and we’re likely to be blessed with many more as the years, and summers, go by.
Best Summer Romance Songs
In the summer, love is in the air. The warm weather and longer days make it a perfect time to fall in love or enjoy your current relationship with that special someone. Music also plays a big part of our lives, so we thought it would be nice to share some romantic songs for you and your partner this summer!
The endless evenings and humid weather act as a cauldron for romance and passion. We’re all familiar with Bryan Adams’ classic Summer of ’69 as a reflective reminder of simpler times, but there’s a whole host of new songs that evoke a similar feeling.
Summer is the best time to start a new relationship or reignite an old one. This summer, you can be sure that your date will have a lot of fun with these classic summer love songs!
What comes to mind when you think of summer romance songs? For many people, the tunes that come to mind are some of the most romantic songs ever written.
Whether you’re looking for a feel-good song to get you in the mood for a summer fling or a ballad to capture the magic of new love, these classics never disappoint.
- John Travolta & Olivia Newton John – Summer Nights
- 311- Love Song
- Deana Carter – Strawberry Wine
- Brothers Osborne – 21 Summer
- The Cars – Drive
- The Beach Boys – Surfer Girl
- Willow Smith – Summer Fling
- Harry Styles – Adore You
- Chris Lane – Big, Big Plans
- Colbie Caillat – Fallin’ For You
- Blake Shelton – Nobody But You
- One Direction – Summer Love
- UB40 – Can’t Help Falling in Love
- The Bangles – Eternal Flame
- Garth Brooks – That Summer
John Travolta & Olivia Newton John – Summer Nights
“Summer Nights” is from the musical “Grease” which came out in 1978. The song was a massive hit in both the United States and the United Kingdom. This song is a long-time favorite and nostalgic summer classic for many. In the 1990s, the song was released a second time and gained popularity among a new and younger audience.
Harry Styles – Adore You
One very recent example of this is Harry’s Adore You, from his hit album, Fine Lines.
The song’s romantic, star-gazed lyrics and relaxed beat make it the appropriate soundtrack to those passionate summer evenings.
Fine Lines was a commercial smash and will be remembered as one of the most seminal pop albums of modern times. It’s young romance personified.
Songs Talking About Summer
There’s nothing like driving down the highway with windows down and the music turned all the way up. Summertime is the time for new adventures that will lead to new, unforgettable memories. The best summer songs of all time bring on the reminiscing of summertime nights past and lift your spirit and mood.
Summertime is a time for celebration and relaxation. What better way to celebrate than by listening to your favorite songs? Whether you’re headed to the beach, the pool, or just out for a drive.
Here are some of our favorite summertime songs of all time
- DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince – Summertime
- Kid Rock – All Summer Long
- Bryan Adams – Summer of 69
- Alice Cooper – School’s Out
- Don Henley – The Boys of Summer
- The Beach Boys – California Girls
- Bob Marley – Could You Be Loved
- Zac Brown Band – Toes
- Sly & The Family Stone – Hot Fun in the Summertime
- Dire Straits – Walk Of Life
- Chad & Jeremy – A Summer Song
- Katy Perry – California Gurls
- Donna Summer – Summer Fever
- The Eagles – Hotel California
- Katrina & The Waves – Walking On Sunshine
- Lovin’ Spoonful – Summer In The City
- Otis Redding – (Sittin on) the Dock of the Bay
- Violent Femmes – Blister in the Sun
- Roy Ayers – Everybody Loves The Sunshine
- Fat Boys & The Beach Boys – Wipeout
- Jimmy Cliff – I Can See Clearly Now
- David Bowie & Mick Jagger – Dancing In The Street
- Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffett – It’s Five O’ Clock Somewhere
DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince – “Summertime”
The Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff, have been performing for over 25 years. They are best known for their smash hit “Summertime” which was released in 1988. It’s a classic song with an upbeat tempo about how great it is to spend the summer out of school and hanging out with friends!
Otis Redding – (Sittin on) the Dock of the Bay
Otis Redding and Steve Cropper wrote this catchy song. There are only two recordings of the tune, and the second was only a few days before Odis died in a plane crash. The piece includes whistling and sounds of waves crashing on the beach, making it a perfect piece of music to put you in a joyful, summer mood.
90’s Summer House Party Songs
Summer is almost here and with it comes the anticipation of a season full of fun in the sun. No matter what your summer plans entail, there’s one thing that will be on everyone’s mind: House Parties! Whether you’re throwing or attending, we’ve got all the songs to get the party started right.
It’s the middle of summer and what better way to celebrate than by blasting some of your favorite 90’s hip hop songs? From classic jams by Tupac and Naughty By Nature. This list has something for everyone.
So turn up the volume, break out the nostalgia, and enjoy!
- 2Pac – I Get Around
- Naughty By Nature – Hip Hop Hooray
- Another Bad Creation – Playground
- Another Bad Creation – Iesha
- Ice Cube – It Was a Good Day
- K.P. & Envyi – Swing My Way
- Dr. Dre ft. Snoop Dogg – Nuthin’ But A G Thang
- Snoop Dogg – Gin And Juice
- Ghost Town DJs – My Boo
- Luniz – I Got 5 on it
- Dove Shack – Summertime In The LBC
- N2Deep – Back To The Hotel
- Masta Ace – Born To Roll
- The Notorious B.I.G. – Big Poppa
- Lil’ Troy – Wanna Be A Baller
- Warren G – This D.J.
- Snoop Dogg – Who Am I
- Paperboy – Ditty
- Wreckx-N-Effect – Rump Shaker
- INOJ – Love You Down
Ice Cube – It Was a Good Day
“It Was a Good Day” was released in 1993 on his album The Predator. The song is a long-time summer classic with a laid-back vibe. Ice Cube has stated that he wrote this song in one day during a good summer day in 1992.
Classic Summer 90’s 2000’s Songs
Many talented artists have captured the aspects of summer through descriptive lyrics and songs. The verse of a song about summertime fun can almost magically take you back. Songs can bring on meaningful memories of long ago and take you back to that time, even for only a few moments.
If you’re a fan of music, then summertime is definitely your favorite time of year. Between all the outdoor concerts and music festivals, there’s never a shortage of tunes to enjoy. Festivals and Tours (Vans Warped Tour) instantly remind you of past summers.
Here are some Artist you might have seen if you went to Vans Warped Tour
- Kid Rock – Wasting Time
- Len – Steal My Sunshine
- Sublime – Doin’ Time
- LFO – Summer Girls
- 311 – Amber
- blink-182 – The Rock Show
- Sum 41 – Fat Lip
- Reel Big Fish – Sell Out
- Yellowcard – Ocean Avenue
- Less Than Jake – The Rest Of My Life
- Save Ferris – The World Is New
- No Doubt – Just A Girl
- Smash Mouth – All Star
- Weezer – Island in the Sun
- Third Eye Blind – Semi-Charmed Life
- Sublime – What I Got
- blink-182 – Dammit
- Red Hot Chili Peppers – Californication
- The Mighty Mighty Bosstones – The Impression That I Get
Sublime – Doin Time
“Doin Time” was released by the American rock band, Sublime in 1997. The song was on their third self-titled album. “Doin Time’ is one of a kind, excellent summertime, laid-back tune that makes everyone want to get up and dance.
Classic Summer Country Songs
Summer is a time for good memories, and when it comes to summer music there are many classics that come to mind. One of the most popular genres this time of year is country music. So if you’re looking for some great tunes to set the mood at your outdoor party or barbecue, make sure you include these classic summer country songs!
Do you love spending time outdoors, enjoying the sun and nature? If so, you’ll definitely enjoy listening to country. Country summer songs are perfect for fishing, boating, and drinking on a beautiful day. From classic tracks to contemporary hits, there’s something for everyone in country music.
So put on your cowboy boots and get ready for some fun!
- Florida Georgia Line – Sun Daze
- Alan Jackson – Chattahoochee
- Kenny Chesney – Guitars And Tiki Bars
- Jake Owen – Beachin’
- Craig Morgan – Redneck Yacht Club
- Cole Swindell – Chillin’ It
- Jack Ingram – Barefoot And Crazy
- Kenny Chesney – She Think’s My Tractor’s Sexy
- Brad Paisley – I’m Gonna Miss Her
- Trace Adkins – Just Fishin’
- Maddie & Tae – Shut Up And Fish
- Joe Diffie – John Deere Green
- Blake Shelton – Some Beach
- Little Big Town – Pontoon
- Brad Paisley – Beat This Summer
Alan Jackson – Chattahoochee
Alan Jackson is a country singer that has captured the hearts of many. He sings about hard times, love, and being on the road with his band. Chattahoochee is one of Alan Jackson’s most popular songs. The song talks about how he grew up on the banks of the river in Georgia and how it was home to him.
Craig Morgan – Redneck Yacht Club
Craig Morgan is a country singer from Tennessee. He has been in the music industry for many years and has had many hits such as “That’s What I Love About Sunday” and “Redneck Yacht Club.” Craig Morgan isn’t your typical redneck though, he is also an accomplished outdoors man!
What are the Best Songs About Summer?
Whittling down the best is a challenging task. For every anthem about fast cars and teen rebellion, there’s a stone-cold classic reflecting on summer romances from yesteryear.
There’s a summer song for every summer situation, so you don’t need to worry about any of these tunes sounding repetitive.
Fun in the Sun – Summertime Songs
There’s nothing like the sun-drenched days of summer, when the weather is perfect for spending time outdoors. What better way to celebrate than by playing your favorite summertime songs?
Whether you’re hitting the beach or barbecuing in the backyard, these tunes will get you in the mood for fun. So put on your shades and sunscreen, and get ready to party!
Here are some of our favorites
- Beach Boys – Good Vibrations
- Shaggy – In The Summertime
- Bob Marley – Jammin
- Chicago – Saturday in the Park
- Jimmy Buffett – Margaritaville
- Don Henly – Boys of Summer
- Mungo Jerry – In the Summertime
- Bill Withers – Lovely Day
- Seals & Croft – Summer Breeze
- Frank Sinatra – Summer Wind
- Jan & Dean – Surf City
- The Drifters – Under the Boardwalk
- The Beatles – Here Comes the Sun
- John Mellancamp – Jack And Diane
- Alan Jackson – Summertime Blues
Bob Marley – Jamming
This song was on Bob Marley’s Exodus album, released in 1977. In Jamaica, “Jamming” is a term for getting together and celebrating great music and happy times. The lyrics are about singing, dancing, and having a fantastic time with loved ones. Bob Marley is the most popular and loved reggae superstar who remains the king of summertime songs and feel-good vibes today.
Jimmy Buffett – Margaritaville
Jimmy Buffett released “Margaritaville” in 1977 on the album Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes. The song is about a drink Jimmy discovered at a restaurant in Key West. It goes on to talk about the good times that followed. “Margaritaville” is about enjoying margaritas in the warm sun and living a laid-back lifestyle.
“Margaritaville” was even inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame for its cultural and historical summertime significance.
Don Henly – Boys of Summer
Don Henly of The Eagles released this song in 1984 on the album, Building the Perfect Beast. The song is about growing older and reminiscing about summer loves of the past. The song was a hit in The United States and The United Kingdom. It is a favored summertime song for many.
In 2003 the band ‘The Ataris’ covered it, and it was also a successful summertime song for them.
Mungo Jerry – In the Summertime
Ray Dorset, the lead singer of Mungo Jerry, wrote this song in 1968. “In The Summertime” has the power to make you feel like it’s a hot summer day even when it’s cold outside. The song is upbeat and happy and will have you in the mood to celebrate the hot, carefree days of summer.
Bill Withers – Lovely Day
“Lovely Day” was written by Earth, Wind, and Fire’s producer, Skip Scarborough, and Bill Withers. The song was released in 1977 and is one of Bill Withers’s most popular and loved songs. The relaxed, happy feel of this song is sure to put you in a summer mood.
The Drifters – Under the Boardwalk
“Under the Boardwalk” was recorded by ‘The Drifters’ in 1964. The feel-good song is reminiscent of hanging out with a summer love on the beach. The very first activity that comes to mind when many people think of summer is hanging out at the beach on the boardwalk. The Drifters had years of success, and “Under the Boardwalk” was their last big hit.
Numerous artists have covered the song, and it remains a popular summer classic to this day.
Best Beach Songs of All Time
Summer is the time of year when everyone starts to feel a little more carefree and ready to enjoy life. Summertime also means that it’s time for vacations, family get together, and other events where you’re spending some quality time with friends or loved ones.
One thing that makes summer even better are beach songs! Beach music can be any type of genre from country rock ballads to pop tunes. But what beach songs should we expect in 2022?
Beach music usually has catchy lyrics, a laid-back summer vibe, and fun to sing along with to celebrate the beautiful weather.
Drinking on the Beach Songs
Going to the beach is always a fun summer activity. But what’s even better is having the perfect soundtrack to accompany you while you’re there!
Whether you’re looking for something to listen to while you relax in the sand or want a song to get your party started, these tunes will do the trick!
- Russell Dickerson – It’s About Time
- Sheryl Crow – Soak Up the Sun
- The Beach Boys – Kokomo
- BIG MOUNTAIN – Baby I Love Your Way
- UB40 – Red Red Wine
- The Sufaris – Wipe Out
- Brothers Osborne – Rum
- Zac Brown Band – Island Song
- Jake Owen – Señorita
- UB40 – The Way You Do The Things You Do
- Garth Brooks – Two Pina Coladas
- Jack Johnson – Upside Down
- Kenny Chesney – When The Sun Goes Down
- Dierks Bentley – Somewhere On A Beach
- Luke Bryan – That’s My Kinda Night
- Jake Owen – Beachin’
- Inner Circle – Sweat (A La La Long)
- Little Big Town – Day Drinking
Soaking up the Sun on a beach is the perfect Summer Day.
Catchy melodies and anthem-like lyrics are abundant here, so put these on your Spotify, and you will love every minute.
What Are Some Summer Road Trip Songs?
No summer would be complete without a good old-fashioned road trip. Coasting down the freeway with the summer wind flowing through your hair is one of the most liberating experiences available, and it only fits that such a wonderful experience has the best summer playlist to go along with it.
New and Classic Songs for a Summer Road Trip
Whether you’re hitting the open road for a summer road trip or just blasting tunes in the sun at home, here are some new and classic songs to keep you moving all season long. From current pop hits to old-school classics, there’s something for everyone in this mix.
So crank up the volume and get ready to have some fun!
- Old Dominion – Beer Can in a Truck Bed
- Coolio – Fantastic Voyage
- Smokey Robinson – Cruisin’
- Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber – I Don’t Care
- Huey Lewis – Cruisin’
- The Rolling Stones – Beast of Burden
- Kenny Chesney – Out Last Night
- Bob Marley – Three Little Birds
- Sugar Ray – Someday
- The Traveling Wilburys – End Of The Line
- Florida Georgia Line – Round Here
- Luke Combs – Lovin’ On You
- Kenny Chesney – Beer in Mexico
- Starship – Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now
- Jon Pardi – Heartache On The Dance Floor
You might be considering doing one last summer road trip before starting college, so make sure that your Summer play list is ready with these handpicked choices for you and your friends to sing along to as you drive to new pastures ahead. Check out this music video.
So much imagery comes to mind when thinking about those four joyous months between May and September. School is, in the words of Alice Cooper, out of summer. Hawaiian shirts and khaki shorts are donned by young surfers and cool uncles alike. Cars bound for the beach begin to hit the roads, and suitcases are packed with eager excitement across the world.
All of the Greatest Summer Songs featured here reflect different aspects of people’s experiences over those four special summer months – some more carefree and lighthearted, some more ponderous and heartfelt, and others liberating and exciting.
- School Dance Songs 2022 | Exclusive School Dance DJ Song Lists
- Popular TikTok Songs 2022 | Famous Viral Tit Tok Dances
- Best New Prom Songs 2022 | Create a Memorable Prom Dance
- Best New Sweet 16 Songs | 2022 Birthday Party Playlist | Upbeat & Slow
- Songs About Dancing 2022 | Upbeat Fun Songs to Get you Dancing
- School Appropriate Songs to Help Keep Your Dance Floor Packed 2022
- Wedding Songs 2022 – Finding the Right Songs for Your Big Day
Pins for Pinterest
If you like what you see, feel free to share some love on Pinterest <3