Last Updated on November 1, 2023 by Ryan Conlon | 🕒 9 min Read Time
There’s nothing quite like the vibe of a summer song.
Whether you’re driving with the windows down, lounging by the pool, or having a BBQ with friends, the right tune can take your summer day from great to unforgettable.
From the classic “Summertime” by DJ Jazzy Jeff and the Fresh Prince, to modern hits like “Blinding Lights” by The Weeknd, summer songs have a special way of bringing people together and setting the tone for the season.
Maybe it’s the catchy hooks, the infectious beats, or the memories they conjure up, but whatever it is, summer songs are an essential part of any warm weather playlist.
So, grab your sunglasses and turn up the music, because summer is here, and it’s time to soak up that sun-drenched soundtrack.
Best New Summer Songs 2023
Whether you’re taking a road trip, hanging out by the pool, or just driving to work, these songs will help you feel the sun and warmth all season long.
As the weather gets warmer and the days get longer, summertime is the perfect season for cranking up the volume and enjoying some great new music.
Here are some of our favorite New Songs about Summer – which ones are yours?
- NIKI – Every Summertime
- Darcy – The Spins x The Other Side x Kids
- Nicky Youre, dazy – Sunroof
- OneRepublic – Sunshine (MOTi Remix)
- Ian Hugel – Summer Girl
- Shawn Mendes, Tainy – Summer Of Love
- BoyWithUke – Long Drives
- Matoma – Take Me To The Sunshine
- Jaden – Summer
- OneRepublic – Sunshine
- Nina Nesbitt – Summer Fling (GBX & Sparkos Mix)
- Robin Schulz & Dennis Lloyd – Young Right Now
- Thomas Rhett – Slow Down Summer
- Matoma ft. Aaron Smith – Beautiful Wave
- Kid Cudi – Stars In The Sky
- Disclosure x Raye – Waterfall
- The Game – Worldwide Summer Vacation
- The Chainsmokers – High
- OneRepublic – West Coast
- Surfaces – Come With Me
- Rammor – Summer Vibes (sunset live mix)
Summertime is the perfect time to enjoy some fresh new music releases!
Whether you’re on the beach, at a party or just relaxing at home, these songs will keep you in a summer mood.
Songs from Summer 2022
Are you ready for the next summer anthem? Look no further than our curated list of the top songs set to dominate the music charts in Summer 2022.
Discover electrifying beats, soulful ballads, and party anthems from some of the biggest names in the music industry.
With its high energy, catchy hooks, and killer production values, this playlist promises to be the ultimate summer soundtrack.
Whether you’re lounging at the beach, driving down the coast, or having a rooftop party with friends, these songs will keep you in the summer mood all season long.
Don’t miss out – these are the songs everyone will be talking about!
- Luke Bryan – Waves
- Olivia Rodrigo – déjà vu
- Jaden Smith – Cabin Fever
- Nightly – Summer
- Harbor and Home – Summer Lover
- Grace VanderWaal – Waste My Time
- Harry Styles – Watermelon Sugar
- Beach Bunny – Cloud 9
- Tungevaag – Young Summer
- Megan Thee Stallion – Body
- The Weeknd – Blinding Lights
- Ed Sheeran – I Don’t Care
- AJ Mitchell – Slow Dance
- Nicky Jam – El Amante
- Justice Carradine – Limbo
- Kane Brown, Swae Lee, Khalid – Be Like That
- JoJo Siwa – It’s Time To Celebrate
- Megan Thee Stallion – Hot Girl Summer
- Cardi B – I Like It
- Khalid – Better
- Lil Nas X – Old Town Road
- Milo Manheim – We Own the Summer
Jaden – Cabin Fever
Jaden’s latest release, “Cabin Fever,” is a standout track. The song offers a unique blend of hip-hop, R&B, and neo-soul influences, showcased through Jaden’s captivating vocal performance and intricate production.
The lyrics paint a vivid picture of longing and isolation, expressing deep emotions that are sure to resonate with listeners around the world.
With its infectious melodies, hypnotic beat, and thought-provoking message, “Cabin Fever” is poised to become one of the summer’s biggest hits, cementing Jaden’s status as a rising star in the music industry.
Country Summer Songs
From classics that are guaranteed to get you dancing to new releases that capture the spirit of the season, your ultimate country summer playlist should include a wide variety of hits.
This carefully curated collection of tracks is designed to transport you to the heart of the sunshine state, with lyrics that capture the essence of summer adventures and wide-open spaces.
Whether you’re planning a road trip, a day at the beach, or a backyard barbecue, this playlist will ensure that you have the perfect tunes to accompany you at all times.
- Darius Rucker – Beers And Sunshine
- Luke Bryan – Sunrise, Sunburm, Sunset
- Luke Bryan – One Margarita
- Little Big Town – All Summer
- Old Dominion – Snapback
- Florida Georgia Line – Long Live
- LANCO – Hallelujah Nights
- Luke Bryan – I Don’t Want This Night To End
- Cole Swindell – Chillin’ It
- Sam Hunt – Hard to Forget
- Kenny Chesney – Summertime
- Thomas Rhett – Beer Can’t Fix
- Eric Church – Springsteen
- Florida Georgia Line – Cruise
- Jon Pardi – Up All Night
- Kenny Chesney – No Shoes, No Shirt, No Problems
- Zac Brown Band – Castaway
- Luke Bryan – Knockin’ Boots
- Brothers Osborne – Stay A Little Longer
- Luke Bryan – Huntin’, Fishin’, And Lovin’ Every Day
- Zac Brown Band – Knee Deep
Darius Rucker – Beers And Sunshine
Darius Rucker is a multi-talented musician who is now adding brewmaster to his repertoire.
Naming his new beer after one of his tunes, “Hootie’s Homegrown Ale” is set to hit the shelves this summer.
Chill Summer Night Playlist
As summer winds down and the days get shorter, what better way to relax and unwind than with a chill night playlist?
Summer nights are filled with magical moments that can be made even more special by curating your perfect playlist.
Whether you’re having friends over for BBQ or want to just close out your day in peace, this incredible mix of music has something for everyone.
Songs for Summer Nights
Here is our ultimate selection of calming tunes sure to set the right mood; stay tuned and get ready experience some relaxation!
- Glass Animals – Heat Wave
- The Weeknd – I Feel It Coming
- Khalid – Eleven
- Ella Mai – Boo’d Up
- Bebbe Rexha – Meant to Be
- Syn Cole – Feels Like Love
- Childish Gambino – Feels Like Summer
- Drake – One Dance
- HAIM – Summer Girl
- Lil Nas X – Panini
- Mac Miller – Best Day Ever
- Shawn Mendes and Camilla Cabello – Senorita
- 24kGoldn – Mood
- DAILY J – LEFT ME LIKE SUMMER
- Mike Love – I Love You
- Future – Life Is Good
- The Weeknd – Save Your Tears
- Above and Beyond – Sun in Your eyes
- MAGIC! – Rude
- The Papaer Kites – Bloom
- The Chainsmokers – Closer
- Kygo – This Town
There’s nothing quite like the summer feeling, with its carefree days and warm, sunny skies.
Even when summer rain threatens to spoil our plans, we can always turn to the most enduring summer songs to keep the good vibes going.
“Summer Babe” and “California Gurls” are perfect summer songs that capture the essence of the season, while “Hot Fun in the Summertime” and “Summer Nights” are classic summer hits that never get old.
With so many perfect songs to choose from, we can always find the perfect song to set the mood for our summer adventures.
Drake – One Dance
Taken from his monstrously successful 2016 album – this song has amassed billions of plays on Spotify and Apple Music for a good reason.
The house-influenced piano beat combined with the Canadian rapper’s laid-back delivery is perfect for a chilled summer party. The whole album is ideal for sun-soaked summer socializing.
You can’t put together a ultimate summer night playlist without featuring at least one Drake song.
What Are the Best Summer Party Songs?
Everybody loves a good party. Whether it’s on a beach, a house, or a glamorous yacht, we can all appreciate getting our groove on in the summer heat.
If you’re planning on doing that – then here are some suggestions for your summer time playlist.
- Avicii – The Nights
- Dillon Francis, DJ Snake – Get Low
- Sigala – Say You Do
- Calvin Harris and Dua Lipa – One Kiss
- Icona Pop – I Love It
- Daft Punk – Get Lucky
- Steve Aoki Feat. Iggy Azalea – Beat Down
- Odesza – Say My Name
- LMFAO – Party Rock Anthem
- Kid Cudi – Pursuit Of Happiness(Steve Aoki Remix)
- Alphaville – Forever Young 2021 (mSOLO Remix)
- TONES AND I – DANCE MONKEY
- DJ Snake – Let Me Love You
- Mr. Probz – Waves (Remix)
- Enrique Iglesias – Bailando
- Steve Aoki – Rage The Night Away
- Calvin Harris – Summer
- Tiesto – 5 Seconds Before Sunrise (Extended Mix)
The time to be outdoors, drinking, and dancing until the sun comes up. There are so many songs that you can choose from that will make your event memorable.
Avicii – The Nights
Avicii’s “The Nights” has become a classic summer party anthem since it was released in 2014. It features uplifting lyrics about living life to the fullest and pursuing one’s dreams.
“The Nights” was a chart-topping success in several countries and has since amassed over a billion streams on Spotify alone.
The music video, which shows a young boy and his father traveling the world and pursuing their passions, also resonates with audiences of all ages.
Avicii’s signature electronic beats and catchy melodies make “The Nights” an unforgettable summer party song that will continue to inspire generations to come.
What Makes A Good Summer Song?
Maybe it’s the upbeat tempo or the carefree lyrics, but a good summer anthem just has a way of lifting your mood and making you feel like anything is possible.
So, what exactly makes a good summer song? Well, it’s all about capturing the essence of the season.
The best summer songs are those that transport you to sun-kissed beaches, pool parties with friends, and lazy afternoons spent soaking up the warmth.
They’re infectious, catchy, and have a beat that just begs you to dance.
Artists that Remind You of Summertime
Thinking of summertime often brings to mind certain musical styles and sounds that capture the essence of the season.
From upbeat pop hits to laid-back reggae tunes, from feel-good country tracks to tropical house rhythms, these musical genres all have the power to transport us to warm, sunny days and carefree nights.
Even certain instruments, like steel drums or acoustic guitars, can evoke memories of summertime.
Everyone probably has their list of favorite artists. Here is ours.
- Beach Boys
- Bob Marley
- Jimmy Buffet
- Jan and Dean
- Slightly Stoopid
- Kenny Chesney
- Jimmy Cliff
“Summer Breeze” and “Sunny Afternoon” are enduring summer songs that capture the essence of lazy hazy crazy days.
“California Girls” and “Hot Stuff” are perfect summer songs that elevate the hot fun of summer to even greater heights.
Meanwhile, “Cruel Summer” and “Summertime Sadness” remind us that even in the midst of summer love and endless summer nights, there can also be heartbreak and melancholy.
From “Rockaway Beach” to “Surf City,” many artists have written about the joys and challenges of summertime, creating a soundtrack for our summer moments and endless summer evenings grow.
Best Summer Romance Songs
In the summer, love is in the air. The warm weather and longer days make it a perfect time to fall in love or enjoy your current relationship with that special someone.
Music also plays a big part of our lives, so we thought it would be nice to share some romantic songs for you and your partner this summer!
The endless evenings and humid weather act as a cauldron for romance and passion.
We’re all familiar with Bryan Adams’ classic Summer of ’69 as a reflective reminder of simpler times, but there’s a whole host of new songs that evoke a similar feeling.
For many people, the tunes that come to mind are some of the most romantic songs ever written.
- John Travolta & Olivia Newton John – Summer Nights
- 311- Love Song
- Deana Carter – Strawberry Wine
- Brothers Osborne – 21 Summer
- The Cars – Drive
- The Beach Boys – Surfer Girl
- Willow Smith – Summer Fling
- Harry Styles – Adore You
- Chris Lane – Big, Big Plans
- Colbie Caillat – Fallin’ For You
- Blake Shelton – Nobody But You
- One Direction – Summer Love
- UB40 – Can’t Help Falling in Love
- The Bangles – Eternal Flame
- Garth Brooks – That Summer
Summer just wouldn’t be complete without the perfect summer songs to accompany it.
From the smooth sounds of “Summer Breeze” to the wistful nostalgia of “Summer Wind,” and even the driving beat of “Cruel Summer” by the Beach Boys, there’s a summer song for every mood and occasion.
Whether you’re lounging on the beach or dancing the night away on hot summer nights, the best summer songs are always there to set the mood and keep the party going.
Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff’s “Summertime” is a classic summer hip hop track that never fails to get people moving, while “Summer Nights” from the musical Grease is an enduring pop culture favorite.
With its mix of excitement and nostalgia, summer love is a common theme in many summer songs, from the playful “Hot Girl Summer” to the romantic “Endless Summer Nights.” So whether you’re looking for a summer fling or just want to enjoy some hot fun in the sun, there’s a summer song out there for everyone.
John Travolta & Olivia Newton John – Summer Nights
John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John’s iconic duet “Summer Nights” captures the essence of a perfect summer romance.
Originally featured in the classic 1978 movie “Grease,” the song became an instant hit and still resonates with listeners of all ages.
The upbeat tempo and catchy lyrics tell the story of two high school sweethearts reminiscing about their summer fling.
Travolta’s smooth vocals perfectly complement Newton-John’s angelic singing, making “Summer Nights” one of the most iconic duets of all time.
Additionally, the song has been used in countless movies, TV shows, and commercials, cementing its place as a timeless classic. “Summer Nights” is a must-listen for anyone looking to add some lightweight, feel-good vibes to their summer playlist.
Songs Talking About Summer
There’s nothing like driving down the highway with windows down and the music turned all the way up. Summertime is the time for new adventures that will lead to new, unforgettable memories.
Summertime is a time for celebration and relaxation. What better way to celebrate than by listening to your favorite songs?
Here are some of our favorite summertime songs of all time
- DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince – Summertime
- Kid Rock – All Summer Long
- Bryan Adams – Summer of 69
- Alice Cooper – School’s Out
- Don Henley – The Boys of Summer
- The Beach Boys – California Girls
- Bob Marley – Could You Be Loved
- Zac Brown Band – Toes
- Sly & The Family Stone – Hot Fun in the Summertime
- Dire Straits – Walk Of Life
- Chad & Jeremy – A Summer Song
- Katy Perry – California Gurls
- Donna Summer – Summer Fever
- The Eagles – Hotel California
- Katrina & The Waves – Walking On Sunshine
- Lovin’ Spoonful – Summer In The City
- Otis Redding – (Sittin on) the Dock of the Bay
- Violent Femmes – Blister in the Sun
- Roy Ayers – Everybody Loves The Sunshine
- Fat Boys & The Beach Boys – Wipeout
- Jimmy Cliff – I Can See Clearly Now
- David Bowie & Mick Jagger – Dancing In The Street
- Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffett – It’s Five O’ Clock Somewhere
DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince – “Summertime”
The Will Smith & DJ Jazzy Jeff, have been performing for over 25 years. They are best known for their smash hit “Summertime” which was released in 1988. It’s a classic song with an upbeat tempo about how great it is to spend the summer out of school and hanging out with friends!
Otis Redding – (Sittin on) the Dock of the Bay
Otis Redding and Steve Cropper wrote this catchy song. There are only two recordings of the tune, and the second was only a few days before Odis died in a plane crash.
90’s Summer House Party Songs
No matter what your summer plans entail, there’s one thing that will be on everyone’s mind: House Parties! Whether you’re throwing or attending, we’ve got all the songs to get the party started right.
It’s the middle of summer and what better way to celebrate than by blasting some of your favorite 90’s hip hop songs? From classic jams by Tupac and Naughty By Nature. This list has something for everyone.
So turn up the volume, break out the nostalgia, and enjoy!
- 2Pac – I Get Around
- Naughty By Nature – Hip Hop Hooray
- Another Bad Creation – Playground
- Another Bad Creation – Iesha
- Ice Cube – It Was a Good Day
- K.P. & Envyi – Swing My Way
- Dr. Dre ft. Snoop Dogg – Nuthin’ But A G Thang
- Snoop Dogg – Gin And Juice
- Ghost Town DJs – My Boo
- Luniz – I Got 5 on it
- Dove Shack – Summertime In The LBC
- N2Deep – Back To The Hotel
- Masta Ace – Born To Roll
- The Notorious B.I.G. – Big Poppa
- Lil’ Troy – Wanna Be A Baller
- Warren G – This D.J.
- Snoop Dogg – Who Am I
- Paperboy – Ditty
- Wreckx-N-Effect – Rump Shaker
- INOJ – Love You Down
Ice Cube – It Was a Good Day
Ice Cube’s 1993 hit song “It Was a Good Day” was written in just one day, during a particularly good summer day in 1992.
The track was featured on his album The Predator and has since become a beloved classic.
Classic Summer 90’s 2000’s Songs
Many talented artists have captured the aspects of summer through descriptive lyrics and songs.
The verse of a song about summertime fun can almost magically take you back.
Songs can bring on meaningful memories of long ago and take you back to that time, even for only a few moments.
If you’re a fan of music, then summertime is definitely your favorite time of year.
Between all the outdoor concerts and music festivals, there’s never a shortage of tunes to enjoy.
Festivals and Tours (Vans Warped Tour) instantly remind you of past summers.
Here are some Artist you might have seen if you went to Vans Warped Tour
- Kid Rock – Wasting Time
- Len – Steal My Sunshine
- Sublime – Doin’ Time
- LFO – Summer Girls
- 311 – Amber
- blink-182 – The Rock Show
- Sum 41 – Fat Lip
- Reel Big Fish – Sell Out
- Yellowcard – Ocean Avenue
- Less Than Jake – The Rest Of My Life
- Save Ferris – The World Is New
- No Doubt – Just A Girl
- Smash Mouth – All Star
- Weezer – Island in the Sun
- Third Eye Blind – Semi-Charmed Life
- Sublime – What I Got
- blink-182 – Dammit
- Red Hot Chili Peppers – Californication
- The Mighty Mighty Bosstones – The Impression That I Get
From classical flute like the abstract Richard Rodney Bennett to the modern beats of Ibiza, there are summer music’s options for every taste.
Some tribute bands even pay homage to their favorite musicians by performing their versions of famous singles or taking the stage to recreate iconic performances and shows in front of a cheering audience.
Sublime – Doin Time
“Doin Time” was released by the American rock band, Sublime in 1997. The song was on their third self-titled album. “Doin Time’ is one of a kind, excellent summertime, laid-back tune that makes everyone want to get up and dance.
Classic Summer Country Songs
One of the most popular genres this time of year is country music. So if you’re looking for some great tunes to set the mood at your outdoor party or barbecue, make sure you include these classic summer country songs!
So put on your cowboy boots and get ready for some fun!
- Florida Georgia Line – Sun Daze
- Alan Jackson – Chattahoochee
- Kenny Chesney – Guitars And Tiki Bars
- Jake Owen – Beachin’
- Craig Morgan – Redneck Yacht Club
- Cole Swindell – Chillin’ It
- Jack Ingram – Barefoot And Crazy
- Kenny Chesney – She Think’s My Tractor’s Sexy
- Brad Paisley – I’m Gonna Miss Her
- Trace Adkins – Just Fishin’
- Maddie & Tae – Shut Up And Fish
- Joe Diffie – John Deere Green
- Blake Shelton – Some Beach
- Little Big Town – Pontoon
- Brad Paisley – Beat This Summer
Alan Jackson – Chattahoochee
Alan Jackson is a country singer that has captured the hearts of many. He sings about hard times, love, and being on the road with his band. Chattahoochee is one of Alan Jackson’s most popular songs.
The song talks about how he grew up on the banks of the river in Georgia and how it was home to him.
Craig Morgan – Redneck Yacht Club
Craig Morgan is a country singer from Tennessee. He has been in the music industry for many years and has had many hits such as “That’s What I Love About Sunday” and “Redneck Yacht Club.” Craig Morgan isn’t your typical redneck though, he is also an accomplished outdoors man!
What are the Best Songs About Summer?
Whittling down the best is a challenging task. For every anthem about fast cars and teen rebellion, there’s a stone-cold classic reflecting on summer romances from yesteryear.
There’s a summer song for every summer situation, so you don’t need to worry about any of these tunes sounding repetitive.
Fun in the Sun – Summertime Songs
There’s nothing like the sun-drenched days of summer, when the weather is perfect for spending time outdoors. What better way to celebrate than by playing your favorite summertime songs?
Whether you’re hitting the beach or barbecuing in the backyard, these tunes will get you in the mood for fun. So put on your shades and sunscreen, and get ready to party!
- Beach Boys – Good Vibrations
- Shaggy – In The Summertime
- Bob Marley – Jammin
- Chicago – Saturday in the Park
- Jimmy Buffett – Margaritaville
- Don Henly – Boys of Summer
- Mungo Jerry – In the Summertime
- Bill Withers – Lovely Day
- Seals & Croft – Summer Breeze
- Frank Sinatra – Summer Wind
- Jan & Dean – Surf City
- The Drifters – Under the Boardwalk
- The Beatles – Here Comes the Sun
- John Mellancamp – Jack And Diane
- Alan Jackson – Summertime Blues
Bob Marley – Jamming
This song was on Bob Marley’s Exodus album, released in 1977. In Jamaica, “Jamming” is a term for getting together and celebrating great music and happy times.
The lyrics are about singing, dancing, and having a fantastic time with loved ones. Bob Marley is the most popular and loved reggae superstar who remains the king of summertime songs and feel-good vibes today.
Jimmy Buffett – Margaritaville
Jimmy Buffett released “Margaritaville” in 1977 on the album Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes. The song is about a drink Jimmy discovered at a restaurant in Key West.
It goes on to talk about the good times that followed. “Margaritaville” is about enjoying margaritas in the warm sun and living a laid-back lifestyle.
“Margaritaville” was even inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame for its cultural and historical summertime significance.
Don Henly – Boys of Summer
Don Henly of The Eagles released this song in 1984 on the album, Building the Perfect Beast. It is a favored summertime song for many.
Mungo Jerry – In the Summertime
Ray Dorset, the lead singer of Mungo Jerry, wrote this song in 1968. “In The Summertime” has the power to make you feel like it’s a hot summer day even when it’s cold outside. The song is upbeat and happy and will have you in the mood to celebrate the hot, carefree days of summer.
Bill Withers – Lovely Day
“Lovely Day” was written by Earth, Wind, and Fire’s producer, Skip Scarborough, and Bill Withers.
The Drifters – Under the Boardwalk
“Under the Boardwalk” was recorded by ‘The Drifters’ in 1964. The very first activity that comes to mind when many people think of summer is hanging out at the beach on the boardwalk. The Drifters had years of success, and “Under the Boardwalk” was their last big hit.
Best Beach Songs of All Time
Summertime also means that it’s time for vacations, family get together, and other events where you’re spending some quality time with friends or loved ones.
One thing that makes summer even better are beach songs! Beach music can be any type of genre from country rock ballads to pop tunes. But what beach songs should we expect coming up?
Beach music usually has catchy lyrics, a laid-back summer vibe, and fun to sing along with to celebrate the beautiful weather.
Drinking on the Beach Songs
But what’s even better is having the perfect soundtrack to accompany you while you’re there!
Whether you’re looking for something to listen to while you relax in the sand or want a song to get your party started, these tunes will do the trick!
- Russell Dickerson – It’s About Time
- Sheryl Crow – Soak Up the Sun
- The Beach Boys – Kokomo
- BIG MOUNTAIN – Baby I Love Your Way
- UB40 – Red Red Wine
- The Sufaris – Wipe Out
- Brothers Osborne – Rum
- Zac Brown Band – Island Song
- Jake Owen – Señorita
- UB40 – The Way You Do The Things You Do
- Garth Brooks – Two Pina Coladas
- Jack Johnson – Upside Down
- Kenny Chesney – When The Sun Goes Down
- Dierks Bentley – Somewhere On A Beach
- Luke Bryan – That’s My Kinda Night
- Jake Owen – Beachin’
- Inner Circle – Sweat (A La La Long)
- Little Big Town – Day Drinking
Catchy melodies and anthem-like lyrics are abundant here, so put these on your Spotify, and you will love every minute.
Kenny Chesney – When The Sun Goes Down
Kenny Chesney’s “When The Sun Goes Down” is a classic beach song that has stood the test of time. It was released in 2004 and quickly became a fan favorite.
The song features music legend Uncle Kracker and has a laid-back, chill vibe that perfectly captures the essence of a day at the beach.
The catchy chorus and infectious melody make it impossible to resist singing along.
What Are Some Summer Road Trip Songs?
No summer would be complete without a good old-fashioned road trip.
Coasting down the freeway with the summer wind flowing through your hair is one of the most liberating experiences available, and it only fits that such a wonderful experience has the best summer playlist to go along with it.
New and Classic Songs for a Summer Road Trip
Whether you’re hitting the open road for a summer road trip or just blasting tunes in the sun at home, here are some new and classic songs to keep you moving all season long.
From current pop hits to old-school classics, there’s something for everyone in this mix.
- Old Dominion – Beer Can in a Truck Bed
- Coolio – Fantastic Voyage
- Smokey Robinson – Cruisin’
- Ed Sheeran & Justin Bieber – I Don’t Care
- Huey Lewis – Cruisin’
- The Rolling Stones – Beast of Burden
- Kenny Chesney – Out Last Night
- Bob Marley – Three Little Birds
- Sugar Ray – Someday
- The Traveling Wilburys – End Of The Line
- Florida Georgia Line – Round Here
- Luke Combs – Lovin’ On You
- Kenny Chesney – Beer in Mexico
- Starship – Nothing’s Gonna Stop Us Now
- Jon Pardi – Heartache On The Dance Floor
You might be considering doing one last summer road trip before starting college, so make sure that your Summer play list is ready with these handpicked choices for you and your friends to sing along to as you drive to new pastures ahead. Check out this music video.
Old Dominion – Beer Can in a Truck Bed
Old Dominion’s “Beer Can in a Truck Bed” is a perfect addition to any summer road trip playlist.
The upbeat country song features catchy lyrics and a rhythmic melody that will keep your spirits high while you cruise down the highway.
The song tells the story of a young couple enjoying a carefree night together, with a cold beer in hand and the stars above them. It embodies the spirit of adventure and freedom that summer road trips are all about.
With its cheerful and infectious tune, “Beer Can in a Truck Bed” is a must-have on any summer road trip playlist.
So, roll down the windows, turn up the volume, and let Old Dominion’s infectious energy carry you through your next summer adventure.
It’s time to grab some snacks and hit the beach, lake, or pool as you blast your favorite summer songs.
Whether you are relaxing after a long hike in the woods or partying at a BBQ, there are summer songs for all occasions.
They inspire joy, nostalgia, and make us appreciate moments of peace and beauty in the chaos of life.
We can use them to spark conversations about our dreams for the future and what we would do if we could go anywhere in the world.
Regardless of whether you are looking for upbeat party anthems or gentle melodies that soothe your soul, there is a summer song out there just waiting to be enjoyed!
- School Dance Songs | Exclusive School Dance DJ Song Lists
- Popular TikTok Songs | Famous Viral Tit Tok Dances
- Best New Prom Songs | Create a Memorable Prom Dance
- Best New Sweet 16 Songs | Birthday Party Playlist | Upbeat & Slow
- Songs About Dancing| Upbeat Fun Songs to Get you Dancing
- DJ Encore’s Music Legacy 🎧
- School Appropriate Songs to Help Keep Your Dance Floor Packed
Pins for Pinterest
If you like what you see, feel free to share some love on Pinterest ❤️