There’s something about country music that just seems to fit with the emotion of love. Perhaps it’s the slow, soulful ballads that make you want to sway along with your partner.
Or maybe it’s the more modern tracks that have a bit more of a rock edge to them.
Either way, these country love songs are perfect for those who love the sound of country music and the emotion of love.
From classic country ballads to more modern tracks, these songs will make you want to cuddle up with your loved one and sway along to the music.
Best Country Love Songs of All Time
If you’re anything like us, you love a great country love song. There’s just something so special about those heartfelt ballads that make your heart ache and your toes curl.
The best ones always seem to capture the essence of romantic love in all its complexity and beauty. So sit back, relax, and prepare to swoon over some of the greatest country love songs.
From classic tunes by legends like Patsy Cline and Conway Twitty, to more recent hits from stars like Carrie Underwood and Tim McGraw, there’s something for everyone here!
Get ready for a sweet ride down memory lane!
Our Picks for Best Country Love Songs
- Randy Travis – Forever And Ever, Amen
- George Strait – You Look So Good In Love
- Lonestar – Amazed
- Luke Combs – Forever After All
- Taylor Swift – Forever & Always (Piano Version) (Taylor’s Version)
- Brad Paisley – She’s Everything
- Brett Young – Change Your Name
- Chris Lane – Big, Big Plans
- John Michael Montgomery – I Swear
- Dan + Shay – Speechless
- Russell Dickerson – Yours
- Luke Combs – Beautiful Crazy
- Kane Brown – Heaven
- Rascal Flatts – Bless the Broken Road
- George Strait – I Just Want To Dance With You
The songs on this list are a few examples of the best tunes in country music. There’s so much more to it than just these titles, though – there’s some really great songs on the other lists below.
Whether you’re all about the country twang or not, there’s no denying the power of a good love song. From heart-wrenching ballads to upbeat boot-stompers, these tunes can make anyone feel the love.
So relax and enjoy the best songs about love. You may even find yourself tapping your toes along the way!
Randy Travis – Forever And Ever, Amen
Randy Travis was one of the most popular country singers in the late ’80s and early ’90s. His voice was gentle and romantic, perfect for wedding ceremonies. “Forever And Ever, Amen” is one of his most well-known love songs.
It’s a classic country ballad about two people who are devoted to each other forever. If you’re looking for a beautiful song to play at your wedding, this is it!
New Country Love Songs
Is there anything more romantic than a country song? When you’re first falling for someone, there’s nothing like hearing a track that perfectly captures your feelings.
Whether it’s an up-tempo number or a slow ballad, new country love songs never fail to make your heart skip a beat.
So sit back, relax, and enjoy some of the best tunes that the county has to offer
- Kacey Musgraves – Can’t Help Falling in Love
- Jake Owen – Made For You
- Chris Stapleton – Joy Of My Life
- Blake Shelton – Nobody But You
- Avery Anna – I Love You More
- Kat & Alex – I Want It All
- Thomas Rhett – Marry Me
- Scotty McCreery – This Is It
- Dustin Lynch – Small Town Boy
- Brandon Davis – Forever and Always
- Dan + Shay – Glad You Exist
- Coffey Anderson – Better Today
- Jordan Davis – Slow Dance In A Parking Lot
- Clay Walker – I’d Love To Be Your Last
- Tim McGraw, Faith Hill – The Rest of Our Life
There’s something about a new songs that just makes the heart flutter. Maybe it’s the anticipation of what could be, or the memories of those early days when everything seems perfect.
Whatever the reason, there’s just nothing like good romantic country love songs to get the emotions stirring. These latest tracks from our favorite country artists are sure to fill your hearts with all kinds of emotion.
Jake Owen – Made For You
I’m a sucker for a good country love song, and Jake Owen’s “Made For You” is no exception. The song is the perfect representation of two people who are meant to be together, and it always leaves me feeling hopeful and optimistic about love.
If you’re looking for a romantic country tune to add to your wedding playlist, this is definitely one to consider!
What is the number 1 Country Wedding Song?
If you’re planning a country wedding, you’ll want to choose the perfect song for your first dance as husband and wife. And there’s no better choice than “When You Say Nothing at All” by Alison Krauss. This beautiful ballad has everything you could want in a wedding song: effortless romance, tempered with a touch of nostalgia.
The simple, yet evocative lyrics capture the feeling of being deeply in love, while the gently lilting melody creates an atmosphere of dreamy contentment.
Whether you’re a longtime fan of country music or you’re just discovering the genre, “When You Say Nothing at All” is sure to make your wedding day even more special.
Classic Country Love Songs
There’s something special about a classic country songs. A heartfelt ballad by Kelly Clarkson, Alan Jackson, Josh Turner, Lee Brice, Trisha Yearwood, or Vince Gill. These songs are slower, more sentimental, and often tell a story of romance and heartbreak.
And while they might not be as popular as they once were, they still hold a place in our hearts. Most of these songs have been #1 on the hot country songs chart or other country music’s charts.
Whether it’s because they remind us of a past relationship or simply because we can’t help but sing along, there’s no denying that these songs are timeless.
Here are just a few of our favorites:
- Faith Hill – Breathe
- The Chicks – Cowboy Take Me Away
- John Michael Montgomery – I Can Love You Like That
- Tim McGraw – My Best Friend
- Garth Brooks – You Move Me
- Mark Wills – I Do (Cherish You)
- Brad Paisley – We Danced
- McBride And The Ride – Just One Night
- Faith Hill – Just To Hear You Say That You Love Me
- Shania Twain – You’re Still The One
- Tim McGraw – Shes My Kind of Rain
- Paul Brandt – I Do
- Dierks Bentley – Come A Little Closer
- McBride And The Ride – Hurry Sundown
- Collin Raye – One Boy, One Girl
Those classic love songs that just makes your heart ache in the best way possible.
Maybe it’s the emotion in the lyrics or the way they’re sung, these songs will always leave you feeling all warm and fuzzy inside.
So if you’re in the mood for some serious feel-good music, grab your partner and put on some of these classic songs.
Faith Hill – Breathe
Are you looking for the perfect wedding song? Something that is both romantic and country? Well, look no further than Faith Hill’s “Breathe.”
This beautiful ballad is perfect for any bride who wants to add a little bit of southern charm to her wedding day. And trust us, it will have your guests dancing all night long!
Country Love Songs for Her
Love songs are the best because they make us feel free, alive and in love.
A country landscape with endless possibilities is what makes this type of music so romantic to listen too- especially when you’re out on an adventure together!
Maybe it’s the wide open spaces and endless possibilities of a country landscape that make us feel so free and alive. Or maybe it’s the fact that country music has always been about storytelling, and there’s nothing more romantic than a good story.
Whatever the reason, there’s no shortage of great country love songs for her.
Here are the best songs for her
- Chris Lane – For Her
- Kane Brown – Worship You
- Dierks Bentley – I Wanna Make You Close Your Eyes
- Drew Green – The Rest of Our Lives
- Chris Young – Who I Am with You
- Brett Eldredge – The Long Way
- Thomas Rhett – Die A Happy Man
- Blake Shelton – God Gave Me You
- Dylan Scott – My Girl
- Billy Currington – Must Be Doin’ Somethin’ Right
- Florida Georgia Line – God, Your Mama, And Me
- Drew Baldridge – That’s You
- Gary Allan – Her Man
- Cody Johnson – On My Way To You
- Parmalee – Better With You
Country love songs are always a big hit with the ladies. There’s just something about those heartfelt lyrics and soulful melodies that can make any woman swoon.
If you’re looking for the perfect country song to dedicate to your girl, look no further than these top picks. Each one of these tunes is sure to sweep her off her feet!
Chris Lane – For Her
Listening to country singer Chris Lane’s new song “For Her” is the perfect way to kick off your wedding planning! This romantic country ballad will have you dreaming of your big day.
The lyrics talk about pledging your love to your bride, and how nothing can tear you apart. It’s the perfect Pick-Me-Up for any bride-to-be!
Why is country music so good for love stories?
There’s something about country music that just makes love stories better. Maybe it’s the slow, twangy guitar or the longing in the lyrics, but whatever it is, country music has a way of adding depth and emotion to a love story.
Perhaps it’s because country music is all about heartache and loss, two things that are very familiar to anyone who’s ever been in love.
Or maybe it’s because country songs often tell stories of real people trying to find their way back to each other after making a few mistakes.
Whatever the reason, there’s no denying that country music has a way of making love stories even more special.
If you’re looking for the perfect soundtrack for your own love story, be sure to give country music a try.
You might just be surprised at how well it fits.
Country Love Songs for Him
There’s something about country love songs that just make your heart melt. Maybe it’s the way they always seem to be about real, down-to-earth people and their simple, yet powerful, emotions.
Or maybe it’s the way the music always seems to capture the feeling of a warm summer night, even when you’re listening in the middle of winter.
Whatever the reason, country love songs have a way of speaking directly to your heart. If you’re looking for a song to express your own country-style love for him.
Best Love Songs for Him
- Gabby Barrett – The Good Ones
- RUELLE – I Get To Love You (not really country but whatever)
- Taylor Swift – Lover (First Dance Remix)
- Shania Twain – The Woman In Me (Needs The Man In You)
- Maddie & Tae – My Man
- Jasmine Rae – When I Found You
- Lindsay Ell – Make You Feel My Love (Cover)
- Calum Scott, Leona Lewis – You Are The Reason
- Lady Antebellum – Just A Kiss
- Spencer Crandall – My Person
- Sara Evans – I Could Not Ask For More
- Lainey Wilson – Heart Like A Truck
- Wild Fire – Hold On To That
- Gabby Barrett – Pick Me Up
- Shania Twain – Forever and For Always
Country love songs are the perfect way to show your man how much you care. With heartfelt lyrics and catchy melodies, these songs will have him falling in love with you all over again.
So grab your guitar, boombox or Bluetooth speaker and get ready to serenade your sweetheart with these romantic tunes!
Gabby Barrett – The Good Ones
Gabby Barrett is the latest country music darling, and her song “The Good Ones” is a wedding love classic. The music industry is a tough one, but some artists are managing to find success even in this economy by appealing directly at heartstrings.
One such artist with her own successful song that has been heard on country charts. Barrett’s voice is powerful and emotive, and the lyrics are poignant and touching.
This song is sure to be a hit at weddings for years to come!
If you’re looking for a beautiful country love ballad to add to your wedding playlist, be sure to check out Gabby Barrett’s “The Good Ones”!
Country Upbeat Love Songs
When I need a pick-me-up, there’s nothing better than turning on some upbeat country love songs. There’s something about the twang of the guitars and the sweet sound of the vocals that just makes me feel happy.
Plus, the lyrics are always so romantic and optimistic. No matter what mood I’m in, these dance songs always manage to lift my spirits.
Some of my favorite upbeat country love songs include Keith Urban – Somebody Like You and Jon Pardi – Head Over Boots.
These songs always make me smile and remind me of the wonderful people and experiences in my life.
Whenever I’m feeling down, I know that I can always count on these songs to turn my day around.
Fun and Upbeat Country Love Songs
- Jon Pardi – Head Over Boots
- Keith Urban – Somebody Like You
- LANCO – Born To Love You
- Carlene Carter – Every Little Thing
- BRELAND – Natural
- Taylor Swift – Love Story
- Florida Georgia Line – Simple
- Kane Brown – Good as You
- Sam Hunt – Body Like A Back Road
- Brett Eldredge – “Love Someone” (The Edgar Cut)
- Hunter Hayes – I Want Crazy
- Jason Aldean – When She Says Baby
- Thomas Rhett – Look What God Gave Her
- Tim McGraw – I Like It, I Love It
- Josh Gracin – Favorite State Of Mind
It’s hard not to feel good when you’re listening to upbeat country love songs. Their cheerful melodies and positive lyrics are the perfect pick-me-up during tough times, and they never fail to put a smile on my face.
If you’re looking for a little bit of happiness in your life, then this playlist is for you! Featuring the best country songs of all time, it will definitely get your heart racing.
Jon Pardi – Head Over Boots
Looking for a catchy country song to play at your wedding? Look no further than Jon Pardi’s country hit “Head Over Boots.”
The upbeat tune is perfect for any celebration, and its love-filled lyrics will make your guests feel all warm and fuzzy inside. So put on your dancing boots and get ready to party!
Country Duet Love Songs
Duets are something special. Whether it’s the way two voices come together to create a beautiful melody or how often music videos for duet songs capture that sense of romance, there is just something about them.
When two voices come together to create something beautiful, it’s hard not be moved. That is exactly what a duet does – they take you on an emotional journey with their lyrics and music!
Country duets are some of the most romantic songs around
- Tim McGraw, Faith Hill – It’s Your Love
- Dolly Parton, Kenny Rogers – Islands In the Stream
- Keith Whitley, Allison Krauss – When You Say Nothing At All
- Chris Lane, Tori Kelly – Take Back Home Girl
- Tim McGraw, Faith Hill – Meanwhile Back At Mama’s
- Kenny Chesney, Grace Potter – You And Tequila
- Crystal Gayle, Eddie Rabbitt – You and I
- Jordan Davis, Luke Bryan – Buy Dirt
- Conway Twitty, Loretta Lynn – Easy Loving
- Dustin Lynch, MacKenzie Porter – Thinking ‘Bout You
- Brad Paisley, Carrie Underwood – Remind Me
- Tim McGraw, Faith Hill – I Need You
- Dolly Parton & Kenny Rogers – We Got Tonight
- George Jones, Tammy Wynette – We’re Gonna Hold On
- Clint Black, Lisa Hartman Black – “When I Said I Do
What could be more romantic than a duet between two people about love?
Soulful country songs have been capturing the hearts of listeners for decades, and there’s something about their simple melodies and lyrics that just makes you feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
Whether you’re swaying in each other’s arms at a dance or gathered around the fire on a cold winter night, these songs are sure to fill your hearts with happiness.
Tim McGraw, Faith Hill – It’s Your Love
Who doesn’t love a good country duet wedding love song? Tim McGraw and Faith Hill’s rendition of It’s Your Love is the perfect addition to your special day. The sweet melody and lyrics are sure to fill the room with emotion and happiness.
Whether you’re dancing along or listening from your seat, this song is sure to get everyone in the mood for romance.
If you’re looking for something classic and romantic, be sure to add Tim McGraw and Faith Hill – It’s Your Love to your wedding playlist!
My Personal Favorite Country Slow Songs
I grew up listening to country music. My parents loved it and so did I. I remember going to see live country music performances with my family when I was young. The music always made me feel happy and nostalgic.
Even now, when I hear certain country songs, they take me back to those childhood memories. One of my all-time favorite country songs is Travis Tritt – Drift of to Dream. The song is so romantic and the lyrics are so beautiful. I have played this song at many weddings and it always brings tears to the eyes of the guests.
These are just some of my favorite country songs but there are so many great ones out there.
If you haven’t listened to them, I highly recommend that you do. You won’t be disappointed.
Here are my personal favorites…
- Clay Walker – Hypnotize the Moon
- Sammy Kershaw – Love Of My Life
- John Michael Montgomery – Home To You
- George Strait – Run
- George Strait – Carrying Your Love With Me
- Kip Moore – Hey Pretty Girl
- Taylor Swift – Wildest Dreams
- Tim McGraw – My Little Girl
- Keith Urban – Making Memories Of Us
- Patsy Cline – Crazy
- Steve Holy – Good Morning Beautiful
- Jessica Andrews – Helplessly, Hopelessly
- Diamond Rio – Beautiful Mess
- Terri Clark – Now That I Found You
- Travis Tritt – Drift of to Dream
Although I am a country music fan through and through, there are some slower songs that I absolutely love. They make the perfect addition to any wedding playlist!
Whether you’re looking for something classic or modern, these tunes are sure to get everyone on the dance floor.
I have played these songs at many weddings.
Clay Walker – Hypnotize the Moon
If there’s one thing Clay Walker knows how to do, it’s write a love song. And “Hypnotize the Moon” is no exception.
This country ballad is the perfect song for a wedding, recounting the story of two lovers who are so in love that they can’t help but be drawn to each other.
It’s a beautiful and romantic song that will have your guests swooning!
What is a good song from a woman to a man?
There are so many amazing country love songs from female artists to male singers. One that comes to mind is “My Man” by Maddie & Tae. In the song, she talks about how her man is always there for her, even when she’s feeling down. She sings about how much she loves him and how she can’t imagine life without him.
Another great country song is “I’ll Be Lovin’ You” by Miranda Lambert. In this song, Lambert talks about how her man is her everything and she would do anything for him. She sings about how much she loves him and how he makes her happy.
These are just two examples of great country love songs from female artists to male singers. There are many more out there, so take your pick!
How to pick the best country song
Love songs have been around since the beginning of country music. For many people, these country hits are the perfect way to express their love for someone special.
But with so many different love songs out there, how do you choose the perfect one?
There are a few things to keep in mind when selecting a country song
- First, consider the lyrics. Does the song express the same kind of love that you feel?
- Second, think about the melody. Is it something that you can picture yourself slow dancing to?
- Finally, take into account your own personal connection to the song. Do you have fond memories of hearing it on the radio or dancing to it at a party?
By keeping these factors in mind, you can narrow down your choices and pick the perfect country love song for your special someone.
When it comes to love, country songs have a lot to say. From the highs of falling in love to the lows of heartbreak, country music has always been able to capture the realities and emotions of romantic relationships.
And while country songs might not always paint the happiest picture of love, they certainly provide a realistic one. after all, love is rarely easy.
But as any country song will tell you, it’s always worth it. So if you’re looking for a little bit of country inspiration, make sure to give these songs a listen.
You might just find your new favorite country love song.
- The Best Country Party Songs to get any Party Started 2022 (Updated)
- Truly the Best Country Summer Songs | Powerful Summertime Music 2022
- Wedding Songs 2022 – Finding the Right Song for Your Big Day
- Best New Wedding Songs | Absolutely Should Be In Your 2022 Playlist
- Best Father Daughter Dance Songs That Will Melt Your Heart 2022
- Best Mother Son Dance Songs 2022 | I’m not crying – you’re crying
Pins for Pinterest
If you like what you see, feel free to share some love on Pinterest <3