Last Updated on March 1, 2024 by Ryan Conlon
There are few things more romantic than a country wedding.
The soft strains of a fiddle, the rustle of leaves in the breeze, and the sound of your partner’s voice singing along to your favorite songs.
While there are many great country wedding songs out there, here are a few of our favorites.
“She’s Everything” by Brad Paisley is a classic love song that is sure to get everyone on the dance floor.
“Forever And Ever, Amen” by Randy Travis is a beautiful ballad that is perfect for your first dance.
And, for those who want something a little more upbeat,
“Head Over Boots” by Jon Pardi is an infectious tune that will get everyone moving.
No matter what songs you choose for your country wedding, they are sure to be a hit with your guests.
Country Wedding Songs
As a bride, it’s important to select the best wedding songs to create the perfect mood for your big day.
Whether you’re looking for romantic ballads or uptempo country tunes, these songs will set the tone for your perfect country wedding.
From “Wagon Wheel” by Darius Rucker to “Love Story” by Taylor Swift, these wedding songs are sure to get your guests on the dance floor!
So, you’re planning a country wedding? Lucky you! There are tons of great COUNTRY wedding songs that will set the perfect tone for your festivities.
From classic ballads to upbeat boot-stompers, we’ve compiled a list of our favorite tunes that are guaranteed to make your guests smile and get them up on the dance floor.
What are the best country songs for a wedding?
When it comes to finding the perfect song for a wedding, there are a few things to keep in mind.
First, the song should be romantic and express the deep love between the bride and groom.
Second, the lyrics should be optimistic and filled with hope for the future.
And finally, the melody should be cheerful and upbeat, capable of getting even the most reluctant guest out on the dance floor.
Top Country Wedding Songs
- Jake Owen – Made For You
- Chris Lane – Big, Big Plans
- Thomas Rhett – Marry Me
- Brad Paisley – She’s Everything
- Brett Young – Change Your Name
- George Strait – I Cross My Heart
- Blake Shelton – God Gave Me You
- Kane Brown – Heaven
- Kane Brown – Good as You
- Scotty McCreery – This Is It
- Dan + Shay – Speechless
- Luke Combs – Beautiful Crazy
- Russell Dickerson – Yours
- Thomas Rhett – Die A Happy Man
- Chris Stapleton – Joy Of My Life
While country songs are often thought of as being slow and sad, there are a number of upbeat and fun options to choose from.
We’ve highlighted some of our favorites for you to consider when planning your big day. Whether you want something classic or more modern, we know you’ll find the perfect song to fit your style.
Jake Owen – Made For You
Jake Owen’s “Made For You” is the perfect song for a country wedding. The lyrics tell the story of a couple who has been through everything together and come out stronger for it.
The chorus is particularly romantic, with Jake singing about how he wants to spend the rest of his life with the woman he loves.
What is the greatest country love song of all time?
Out of all the great country love songs out there, it is hard to choose just one that is the absolute best.
However, if we had to narrow it down, Randy Travis’ “Forever and Ever, Amen” would likely be at the top of the list.
This song perfectly sums up the feeling of being madly in love and wanting that feeling to last forever. The lyrics are simple yet incredibly moving, and Travis’ vocals are absolutely perfect.
George Strait’s “You Look So Good in Love” is another incredible country love song that deserves a spot near the top. This track is all about being so deeply in love with someone that you can’t help but sing their praises.
Alison Krauss & Union Station’s “When You Say Nothing at All” is the perfect country wedding song. The lyrics are simple and beautiful, and the melody is both catchy and haunting. The song has an incredibly timeless quality, which makes it ideal for a wedding ceremony.
In addition, the performers’ voices blend together perfectly, creating a sense of intimacy and closeness. As a result, “When You Say Nothing at All” is the perfect choice for a couple who wants to express their love for each other through music.
And of course, we can’t forget about Lonestar’s “Amazed”, which is a runaway hit for good reason. The emotion in this song is undeniable, and it’s impossible not to get swept up in its passion.
These are just a few of the greatest country love songs of all time – but there are so many others that could easily be added to the list.
What is a good country song to walk out to after we are married?
One of the most important aspects of any wedding is the music. After all, a wedding is a celebration of love, and what better way to set the tone for the rest of your life together than with a song that expresses your deepest emotions?
When it comes time to walk out as husband and wife, there are many great country songs to choose from.
One song that always seems to capture the magic of this moment is “Forever and For Always” by Shania Twain. The lyrics express a deep commitment to love, even when times are tough. This sentiment is perfectly suited for a couple starting their journey together as husband and wife.
Country Wedding Recessional Songs
- Gabby Barrett – The Good Ones
- The Chicks – Cowboy Take Me Away
- Blake Shelton – Nobody But You
- RUELLE – I Get To Love You (not Country)
- Taylor Swift – Forever & Always (Piano Version) (Taylor’s Version)
- Taylor Swift – Lover (First Dance Remix)
- Tim McGraw – My Best Friend
- Calum Scott, Leona Lewis – You Are The Reason
- Eric Church – Like Jesus Does
- Tim McGraw, Faith Hill – The Rest of Our Life
- Dylan Scott – My Girl
- Garth Brooks – You Move Me
- Lewis Brice – It’s You (I’ve Been Looking For)
- Dan + Shay – From the Ground Up
- Allison Krauss – When You Say Nothing At All
Walking out after a wedding is one of the most memorable moments of anyone’s life.
It’s a time to reflect on the past few hours and celebrate all that has happened.
What could be more perfect than country music playing in the background as you take those first steps as a married couple?
Gabby Barrett – The Good Ones
As any bride knows, the recessional is one of the most important moments of the wedding. It’s the moment when you finally get to walk down the aisle as a married couple, and it’s a time to celebrate your love for one another.
Of course, you want to choose a song that perfectly captures the feeling of this momentous occasion. If you’re looking for a country wedding recessional song that will make your guests smile and dance their way out of the church, “The Good Ones” by Gabby Barrett is a perfect choice.
This happy tune celebrates all the reasons why your marriage is going to be a good one, and it’s sure to get everyone in the mood for celebrating.
Whether you’re walking down the aisle or dancing your way out of the reception hall, “The Good Ones” is a perfect song for your recessional.
Songs for every part of your Wedding
As anyone who has planned a wedding knows, there are a lot of decisions to be made. One of the most important choices is what music to play.
After all, the right songs can help to set the tone for the entire event.
If you’re looking for some inspiration, here are a few song lists that may be just what you need.
- 80+ Songs About Mom | Terrific Songs for Incredible Mothers
- 100+ Emotional Songs About Dad | Songs Celebrating Fatherhood
- Beautiful Songs About Parents That Will Melt Your Heart
- Songs About Grandparents | Find the Perfect Song for Your Event
- The Most Powerful Songs About Brothers and Brotherly Love
- Songs About Sisters | Discover Uplifting and Inspirational Hits
With these heartfelt songs on your wedding day playlist, you can be sure that all of the important people in your life will feel loved and appreciated.
What is the new country wedding song?
A wedding is the perfect opportunity to showcase your love of all things country. And what better way to do that than with some new country songs?
Jake Owen’s “Made For You” is a sweet and romantic ballad that will have you and your partner slow-dancing the night away.
Chris Stapleton’s “Joy Of My Life” is a beautiful tune that will everyone want to slow dance.
Blake Shelton’s “Nobody But You” is the perfect way to show your love for each other.
No matter what your taste in music, there’s sure to be a new country wedding song that you’ll love.
New Country Songs About Love
- Dan + Shay – You (Acoustic)
- Maren Morris – Background Music
- Avery Anna – I Love You More
- Brandon Davis – Forever and Always
- Luke Combs – The Kind of Love We Make
- Drew Green – The Rest of Our Lives
- Easton Corbin – Marry That Girl
- Justin Moore – With A Woman You Love
- Parmalee – Take My Name
- Parmalee – Better With You
- Jade Eagleson – She Don’t Know
- Florida Georgia Line – Always Gonna Love You
- Ashley Cooke + Brett Young – Never Til Now
- Aaron Watson – When I See You
- Restless Road – Growing Old With You
There are many reasons why you should play these songs at your wedding.
For one, they are catchy and will get your guests singing along. They are also romantic and will help set the mood for your special day.
Additionally, they are sure to please all of your guests, no matter their age or taste in music.
Dan + Shay – You (Acoustic)
Dan + Shay’s “You (Acoustic)” is the perfect song for a wedding. The lyrics are heartfelt and express the deep love that the couple has for each other.
The acoustic setting is simple and beautiful, and the song has a calming effect that will help to ease any nerves on the big day.
In addition, the fact that the song is relatively new means that it won’t be overplayed on the radio, making it feel fresh and special.
Overall, “You (Acoustic)” is a stunningly romantic song that is sure to make any wedding unforgettable.
What are some good upbeat country songs?
There’s nothing quite like a good country tune to get your heart racing. And when it comes to new country love songs, there are plenty of great options to choose from.
For example, LANCO’s “Born To Love You” is a beautiful ode to falling in love, while Sam Hunt’s “Body Like a Back Road” is a fun and catchy way to show your significant other just how much you appreciate them.
And if you’re looking for something a little more emotional, try Brett Eldredge “Love Someone” (The Edgar Cut).
No matter what your taste in music is, there’s sure to be a new country love song that will speak to you. So go ahead and give one (or all) of them a listen – you might just find your new favorite.
Newest Country Songs
- Kane Brown – Like I Love Country Music
- Tim McGraw – I Like It, I Love It
- Chris Lane – Dancin’ In The Moonlight
- Jon Pardi – Head Over Boots
- Sam Hunt – Body Like A Back Road
- Morgan Wallen – Whiskey Glasses
- Eric Paslay – Friday Night
- Cole Swindell – She Had Me At Heads Carolina
- Eric Church – Drink In My Hand
- Tyler Hubbard – 5 Foot 9
- Midland – Longneck Way To Go
- Keith Urban – Somebody Like You
- Elle King, Miranda Lambert – Drunk
- Sam Hunt – House Party
- Jason Aldean – My Kinda Party
It’s no secret that country music has been having a moment lately. Thanks to a new wave of artists like Kacey Musgraves, Maren Morris, Kelsea Ballerini, and Brothers Osborne, the genre has been enjoying a renaissance, attracting new listeners and crossing over into the mainstream.
And with summer just around the corner, there’s no better time to update your playlist with the latest and greatest from Nashville.
Kane Brown – Like I Love Country Music
When it comes to upbeat country wedding songs, Kane Brown’s new song is a great choice.
The song has a catchy beat that will get guests on their feet, and the lyrics are all about celebrating love and marriage.
Plus, the video for the song features a beautiful outdoor setting that is perfect for a summer wedding.
What is a good country song to dedicate to your husband?
If you’re looking for a good song to dedicate to your husband, Maddie & Tae’s “My Man” is a great choice.
The song is all about appreciating everything your man does for you, from the little things to the big things.
It’s a sweet and heartfelt song that will let your husband know just how much you love and appreciate him.
Another great option is Lainey Wilson’s “Heart Like A Truck.” This song is all about how your husband is always there for you, no matter what.
It’s a perfect choice if you want to show your husband how much you rely on him and how grateful you are for his support.
Lastly, Shania Twain’s “Forever and For Always” is a timeless classic that any husband would be sure to appreciate. This song is all about being in it for the long haul and reaffirming your commitment to each other.
No matter which song you choose, dedicating a country tune to your husband is sure to fill him with love and appreciation.
Classic Country Wedding Songs
The best classic country wedding songs are the ones that have stood the test of time. These are the tunes that get everyone out on the dance floor, from the young to the old.
They’re the songs that you can’t help but sing along to, no matter how many times you’ve heard them before. And they’re the songs that always bring a smile to your face.
If you’re looking for a few classic country songs to add to your wedding playlist, here are a few of our favorites.
Here is our list of old country songs that are perfect for any wedding
- Lonestar – Amazed
- George Strait – I Cross My Heart
- John Michael Montgomery – I Can Love You Like That
- Sara Evans – I Could Not Ask For More
- Randy Travis – Forever And Ever, Amen
- Faith Hill – Breathe
- Brad Paisley – We Danced
- Rascal Flatts – Bless the Broken Road
- Tim McGraw – It’s Your Love
- Shania Twain – You’re Still The One
- Lee Ann Womack – I Hope You Dance
- Tim McGraw – Shes My Kind of Rain
- Anne Murray – Could I Have This Dance
- John Michael Montgomery – I Swear
- Faith Hill – Just To Hear You Say That You Love Me
There’s something about old country songs that just make them perfect for weddings. Maybe it’s because they’re so romantic, or maybe it’s because they’re so nostalgic.
Either way, these songs always seem to get people emotional. And what’s more romantic than that? If you’re looking for the perfect songs to play at your wedding, look no further than these classic country tunes.
Plus, they’re sure to get everyone dancing and singing along. So go ahead and add them to your wedding playlist – you won’t regret it!
Our Favorite Country Wedding Songs
Over the years, we have played quite a few country songs at weddings. And they always get everyone dancing.
These are the perfect tunes for your big day! You’ll be able to dance all night and enjoy each selection as you make memories with someone special.
This is a list of popular wedding songs:
- George Strait – Carrying Your Love With Me
- Clay Walker – Hypnotize the Moon
- Kip Moore – Hey Pretty Girl
- Keith Urban – Making Memories Of Us
- Jordan Davis – Slow Dance In A Parking Lot
- Jessica Andrews – Helplessly, Hopelessly
- Diamond Rio – One More Day With You
- Shania Twain – From This Moment On
- McBride And The Ride – Just One Night
- John Michael Montgomery – Home To You
- George Strait – You Look So Good In Love
- Shenandoah – I Wanna Be Loved Like That
- Tim McGraw – My Little Girl
- Sammy Kershaw – Love Of My Life
- Travis Tritt – Drift of to Dream
We’ve been DJing weddings for years and absolutely love it! There’s nothing better than seeing a new couple out on the dance floor surrounded by their friends and family, enjoying the night.
Of course, the music is a big part of that.
George Strait – Carrying Your Love With Me
A country wedding wouldn’t be complete without a little George Strait. “Carrying Your Love With Me” is the perfect song for a newly married couple. It’s all about being together and never being apart.
The lyrics are beautiful and heartfelt, and the melody is catchy and easy to sing along to.
Plus, who doesn’t love a little bit of country twang? This song is sure to get everyone on the dance floor, whether they’re two-stepping or line dancing.
Why country music is the best?
There are many reasons why country music is the best for wedding dances.
For one, country music tends to be more upbeat and positive than other genres, setting the tone for a fun and festive celebration.
Additionally, country songs often tell stories of love and happiness, making them ideal for a wedding dance.
Lastly, many country songs are easy to dance to, thanks to their simple melodies and catchy rhythms.
Whether you’re line dancing or two-stepping, there’s sure to be a country tune that will get your feet moving.
So if you’re looking for the perfect music for your wedding dance, look no further than country music.
The search for the best country wedding songs can be daunting. With so many great tunes to choose from, how do you pick just one?
We’re here to help with a list of our favorite country songs that are sure to make your big day special.
Whether you’re looking for a heartfelt ballad or an upbeat party anthem, we hope this list has helped you find the perfect country wedding song for your big day.
And if you need more ideas, be sure to check out our other lists of popular wedding songs.
- The Best Country Party Songs to get any Party Started (Updated)
- Best Country Love Songs | Powerful Music for Your Wedding Playlist
- Truly the Best Country Summer Songs | Powerful Summertime Music
- Best First Dance Wedding Songs | 100+ Popular Song Recommendations
- Best Father Daughter Dance Songs That Will Melt Your Heart
- Best Mother Son Dance Songs | I’m not crying – you’re crying