Last Updated on October 21, 2023 by Ryan Conlon | 🕒 9 min Read Time
There are songs for every occasion. Whether you’re looking to set the mood for a romantic night in or want to get the party started, these songs will have your toes tapping and your heart racing.
From classic tunes to more modern tracks, we’ve got you covered with the best love songs ever. So grab your sweetheart and get ready to dance the night away!
Best Love Songs of all Time
What is your favorite love song of all time? Do you like fast paced, slow jam or something more laid back? With Valentine’s Day coming up, we wanted to share some of our favorite songs.
From R&B classics to modern day tunes, We hope this list will give you some ideas on what to play on your next gig!
Finding the most played songs can be a daunting task. There are so many options to choose from and every person has their own opinion of what makes for good music. From classic hits to today’s chart toppers.
I’ve compiled a list of my favorite tunes that I think would make any playlist perfect!
Love Songs from the 50s
If you’re a fan of 50’s songs, then you’re going to love this mix! We’ve put together some of the most romantic tunes from that era, and we think you’ll find yourself tapping your toes and humming along in no time.
- The Platters – Only You (1955)
- Nat King Cole – Unforgettable (1951)
- The Flamingos – I Only Have Eyes for You (1959)
- Louis Armstrong – La Vie En Rose (1950)
- Otis Redding – These Arms of Mine (1964)
- Elvis Presley – Love Me Tender (1957)
- Ilene Woods – So This Is Love (1949)
- Phil Phillips – Sea Of Love (1959)
- Paul Anka – Put Your Head On My Shoulder (1959)
- The Five Satins – In the Still of the Night (1956)
- The Penguins – Earth Angel (1955)
- Elvis Presley – Loving you (1957)
- Johnny Mathis – Chances Are (1958)
- Platters – Smoke Gets In Your Eyes (1958)
- Sam Cooke- You Send Me (1957)
- Santo E Johnny – Sleepwalk (1959)
- Dion and The Belmonts – A Teenager In Love (1959)
- Perry Como – Magic Moments (1957)
The classic songs are what make us feel alive. They remind us to take chances, be ourselves, and live our lives with passion. What’s your favorite?
The Platters – Only You
If you’re looking for a classic song to include in your wedding playlist, “Only You” by The Platters is a great option. This timeless song has been interpreted by countless artists over the years, but the original version is always a crowd pleaser. With its soulful and romantic lyrics, “Only You” is sure to get your guests in the mood for love.
Love Songs from the 60s
When it comes to beautiful songs, there’s nothing quite like the classics from the 60s. Whether you’re looking for something upbeat and happy or slow and romantic, these oldies but goodies will have you falling in love all over again.
- Frank Sinatra – The Way You Look Tonight (1964)
- Frankie Avalon – Venus (1960)
- Etta James – At Last (1960)
- Sonny and Cher – I Got You Babe (1965)
- Elvis Presley – Can’t Help Falling In Love (1961)
- Sam Cooke – Unchained Melody (1960)
- The Drifters – This Magic Moment (1968)
- The Dixie Cups – Chapel Of Love (1964)
- The Flamingos – I Only Have Eyes For You (1959)
- Elvis Presley – It’s Now Or Never (1960)
- Paul Anka – Puppy Love (1960)
- Louis Armstrong – What A Wonderful World (1967)
- Ben E. King – Stand By Me (1961)
- The Supremes – Baby Love (1964)
- Beach Boys – God Only Knows (1966)
- The Mamas & the Papas – Dedicated To The One I Love
- Temptations – My Girl (1965)
What could be more romantic than a 60’s love song? The Beatles, The Supremes, Otis Redding, Brian Wilson, Buddy Holly, Bob Dylan, Etta James, and The Temptations all brought us classic songs that are still listened to today.
Whether you’re looking for something to set the mood on your date night or want to relive your high school prom, these songs will fill your heart with love and happiness.
Frank Sinatra – The Way You Look Tonight
Frank Sinatra’s “The Way You Look Tonight” is the quintessential romantic wedding love song. It’s been featured in countless movies and weddings, and for good reason – its lyrics are both poetic and timeless. If you’re looking for a classic song to add to your wedding playlist, look no further than this Frank Sinatra standard.
Love Songs from the 70s
For those of you who want to have a blast from the past, here are some 70s ballets that will transport you back in time.
- Eric Clapton – Wonderful Tonight (1977)
- Styx – Babe (1979)
- Bette Midler – The Rose (1979)
- Meat Loaf – Two Out of Three Ain’t Bad (1977)
- Billy Joel – Just the Way You Are (1977)
- Joe Cocker – You Are So Beautiful (1974)
- Natalie Cole – This Will Be (An Everlasting Love) (1975)
- Paul McCartney – Maybe I’m Amazed (1970)
- Bee Gees – How Deep Is Your Love (1977)
- Elton John – Your Song (1970)
- Fleetwood Mac – Dreams (1977)
- Stevie Wonder – You Are The Sunshine Of My Life (1972)
- Billy Joel – She’s Got a Way About Her (1971)
- James Taylor – How Sweet it is (to be loved by you) (1975)
- The Rolling Stones – Wild Horses (1971)
- Barry White – Can’t get enough of your love baby (1974)
The 70’s are known for their disco, bell bottoms, and songs that will never die.
This is a playlist of the most popular music from the decade that brought us “Love Will Keep Us Together” by Captain & Tennille and “Three Times A Lady” by Lionel Richie.
Eric Clapton – Wonderful Tonight (1977)
Eric Clapton’s “Wonderful Tonight” has been a favorite song of many couples since it was released in 1977. The lyrics are such a perfect mix of love and devotion, and the music is so beautiful that even people who don’t like 70s music can find themselves engrossed in this classic tune.
80s Love Songs
If you’re a mobile DJ looking to bring back some pop culture and old school songs, look no further! This section is going to be all about the best 80s songs that can help make your party one of the most memorable ever.
Some of the greatest wedding songs of all time are from movies – Karate Kid, Top Gun, and The Bodyguard.
- Peter Cetera – Glory of Love (1986)
- Madonna – Crazy For You (1985)
- Mark Knopfler – Romeo And Juliet (1981)
- Debbie Gibson – Lost in Your Eyes (1989)
- Chris de Burgh – Lady in Red (1986)
- Berlin – Take My Breath Away (1986)
- Diana Ross & Lionel Richie – Endless Love (1981)
- Bette Midler – The Wind Beneath My Wings (1988)
- Glenn Medeiros – Nothing’s Gonna Change My Love For You (1987)
- Peter Gabriel – In Your Eyes (1986)
- Stevie Wonder – I Just Called to Say I Love You (1984)
- Atlantic Starr – Always (1987)
- Phil Collins – A Groovy Kind Of Love (1988)
- Linda Ronstadt and Aaron Neville – Don’t Know Much Song (1989)
- Bill Withers – Just the Two of Us (1980)
- U2 – With or Without You (1987)
This list includes artists such as: Whitney Houston, Lionel Richie and Michael Jackson. What are some of your favorite classic songs from this great decade?
Peter Cetera – Glory of Love
Looking for the perfect wedding love song? Why not consider Peter Cetera’s “Glory of Love”? This power ballad is sure to set the mood and keep your guests entertained. So get ready to start dancing along to this 80s classic!
In honor of Daniel and Kumiko’s brief but beautiful relationship, here is a tribute music video to “Glory of Love.” Enjoy!
80s Rock Love Songs
They say that the 80’s were a golden era for rock music. While there may be some debate on that point, there is no denying the power and staying-power of some of the greatest hits from that decade.
Whether you’re getting ready to celebrate an anniversary, or just want to relive some memories, these rock band tunes will have you feeling the love in no time! So put on your dancing shoes and get ready for the guitar solo or two.
Here are our favorite 80’s rock love ballads!
- Journey – Faithfully (1983)
- Bon Jovi – I’ll Be There for You (1988)
- Bad English – When I See You Smile (1989)
- The Police – Every Breath You Take (1983)
- REO Speedwagon – Keep On Loving You (1980)
- Chicago – You’re The Inspiration (1984)
- Bryan Adams – Heaven (1984)
- A Flock Of Seagulls – Space Age Love Song (1982)
- Bad English – When I See You Smile (1989)
- Whitesnake – is this love (1987)
- REO Speedwagon – Can’t Fight This Feeling (1984)
- The Cars – Drive (1984)
- Richard Marx – Right Here Waiting (1989)
- Journey – Open Arms (1982)
- Cheap Trick – The Flame (1988)
Recently, one of my favorite songs from the 80’s popped up on a playlist and it got me to thinking about what other classic rock songs were released in that decade.
Journey – Faithfully
When it comes to music for weddings, Journey’s “Faithfully” is one of those timeless love ballad that never fails to send a chill up your spine. Whether you’re planning your own wedding or just want to relive the magic of someone else’s big day, here’s why “Faithfully” is one of the best wedding power ballad ever.
Classic Country Love Songs
Are you looking for the perfect country song to play at your wedding? Whether it be a first dance song, father-daughter dance song, or mother-son dance song, we have compiled this list of classic country songs that are sure to please the both of you.
- George Strait – The Chair (1985)
- Alabama – Love in the First Degree (1981)
- Randy Travis – Forever And Ever, Amen (1987)
- Don Williams – You’re My Best Friend (1975)
- Patsy Cline – Crazy (1961)
- Willie Nelson – Always On My Mind (1998)
- Alabama – Take Me Down (1981)
- Charley Pride – Kiss An Angel Good Morning (1971)
- Bellamy Brothers – Let Your Love Flow (1976)
- Juice Newton – The Sweetest Thing (1981)
- Anne Murray – Could I Have This Dance (1980)
- Crystal Gayle and Eddie Rabbitt – You and I (1982)
- Kennny Roger – Lady (1980)
- Juice Newton – Angel Of The Morning (1967)
- George Strait – You Look So Good In Love (1983)
There’s nothing quite like classic country songs to set the mood for a romantic evening with each other. Whether you’re looking for something slow and soulful, or up-tempo and fun, these old-school tunes never disappoint. Ginger Rogers, Johnny Cash, Dolly Parton, George Strait had so many wonderful country songs.
George Strait – The Chair
George Strait’s “The Chair” is one of the greatest classic country wedding songs. He sings about how he would give up anything for his partner, even if it means giving up his chair so she can dance with him all night long. Take a look at the music video below.
New DJ Song Lists – Playlists to help you add new songs to your next event.
It’s been said that a DJ should always be on the lookout for new music to expand their repertoire. So, we took it upon ourselves to scour the internet and find you some of the newest songs out there. From new wedding songs to Songs About Mom, here are some DJ Song Lists for any disc jockey.
- 100+ Best Upbeat Happy Songs That Will Put You in a Good Mood
- Best Party Songs That Always Gets People Dancing
- Popular TikTok Songs | Famous Viral Tit Tok Dances
- Top 300+ Best Slow Songs of all Time
- Best Songs About Dancing | Upbeat Fun Songs to Get you Dancing
90s Love Songs
In the 1990s, songs were all over the radio. From R&B to pop to country, there was a love song for everyone. These are some of the most memorable songs from that decade. Whether you’re in the mood to reminisce or just want a good love song to listen to.
- Celine Dion – My Heart Will Go On (1997)
- Edwin McCain – I’ll Be (1997)
- Selena – I Could Fall In Love (1995)
- Hootie & The Blowfish – Only Wanna Be with You (1995)
- Tom Petty – Angel Dream (1996)
- Savage Garden – Truly Madly Deeply (1997)
- 98 Degrees – I Do (1999)
- Celine Dion – The Power of Love (1993)
- UB40 – Can’t Help Falling in Love (1993)
- *NSYNC – (God Must Have Spent) A Little More Time On You (1997)
- Backstreet Boys – As Long As You Love Me (1997)
- Jessica Simpson – I Wanna Love You Forever (1999)
- Luther Vandross – Here and Now (1996)
- Chantal Kreviazuk – Feels Like Home (1999)
- Savage Garden – I Knew I Loved You (1999)
- Spice Girls – 2 Become 1 (1996)
- Whitney Houston – I Will Always Love You (1992)
Music is often a reflection of the time in which it is created. The slow dance songs that we love and listen to are a representation of our lives, what we are feeling, and what matters to us.
For many people, the 1990’s were a time of great change – both socially and musically. In this section, we will take a look at some of the most popular songs from the 1990’s. Whether you’re reminiscing about old times or simply looking for some new music to add to your playlist, you’re sure to find something you love here!
Céline Dion – My Heart Will Go On
As a mobile DJ, you know that weddings are one of your busiest events. And while you may have your go-to songs to keep the dance floor packed, it’s always fun to add a little something extra to keep things fresh. This is especially true when it comes to the music played during the ceremony and reception.
If you’re looking for some new inspiration, why not consider bring back Celine Dion’s “My Heart Will Go On” to your wedding love song playlist. Some might say it is the greatest love song of all time.
The song was originally released in 1997 as the theme song for the movie Titanic. It has since become one of Celine Dion’s signature tunes, and has been covered by countless artists over the years.
90s Country Love Songs
If you grew up in the 90’s, there’s a good chance you remember all of the country songs that dominated the airwaves. From Faith Hill and Tim McGraw to Shania Twain and Brad Paisley, these couples defined a generation with their soulful ballads.
We’re taking a look back at some of our favorite 90’s country songs. So put on your cowboy boots and turn up the heat with us as we reminisce about some unforgettable tunes!
- Shania Twain – From This Moment On (1998)
- Lonestar – Amazed (1999)
- John Michael Montgomery – I Swear (1994)
- Alison Krauss – When You Say Nothing At All (1994)
- Brad Paisley – We Danced (1999)
- Garth Brooks – You Move Me (1997)
- George Strait – I Cross My Heart (1992)
- Dixie Chicks – Cowboy Take Me Away (1999)
- Faith Hill – Breathe (1999)
- Tim Mcgraw – Just to hear you say you love me (1998)
- Collin Raye – Love, Me
- Tim Mcgraw & Faith Hill – It’s Your Love (1997)
- Sammy Kershaw – Love Of My Life (1997)
- George Strait – Carrying Your Love With Me (1997)
- Travis Tritt – Drift Off To Dream (1991)
Did you know that some of our favorite country songs were released in the 90’s? If you’re a fan of classic country, then you’ll love the list of old school songs we’ve put together. From Patsy Cline to Tim McGraw, the best classic love song will have you feeling all kinds of nostalgic!
Shania Twain – From This Moment On
This beautiful ballad is sure to impress your guests and set the perfect romantic mood for your big day. With its sweeping orchestral accompaniment and passionate lyrics, “From This Moment On” is sure to get everyone’s feet tapping and hearts racing. So if you’re looking for a great country song that will make your wedding unforgettable.
90s Rock Love Songs
Think back to the 1990s. If you were a teenager or young adult, there’s a good chance that you spent your days and nights singing along to some of the biggest love ballads of the decade. These tunes were the soundtrack to our lives, and we can’t help but feel nostalgic when we hear them today.
Whether you’re getting ready for your next date night or just want to relive some memories.
Check out this list of 90’s rock songs!
- Mazzy Star – Fade Into You (1993)
- Extreme – More Than Words (1990)
- Aerosmith – I Don’t Want to Miss a Thing (1998)
- Bryan Adams – (Everything I Do) I Do It For You (1991)
- Firehouse – When I Look Into Your Eyes (1992)
- Bon Jovi – Always (1994)
- BIG MOUNTAIN – Baby I Love Your Way (1994)
- Firehouse – Love Of A Lifetime (1991)
- Creed – With Arms Wide Open (1999)
- Sixpence None The Richer – Kiss Me (1997)
- Mötley Crüe – Without You (1990)
- Dave Matthews Band – Crash into Me (1996)
- Guns N’ Roses – November Rain (1991)
- Bon Jovi – Bed of Roses (1992)
- Rod Stewart – Have I told you lately (1991)
The nineties were a decade of great music and the perfect time for a first kiss. Here are songs that will take you back to those days at school, hanging out with friends, or just getting to know someone.
Mazzy Star – Fade Into You
When it comes to wedding songs, there are a few classic standbys that always make the list. But if you’re looking for something a little more modern and atmospheric, Mazzy Star’s “Fade Into You” is definitely worth checking out. With its ethereal guitars and soulful vocals, the song creates a dreamy mood that’s perfect for a romantic ceremony or reception.
So if you’re looking to add just a touch of magic to your big day, be sure to give “Fade Into You” a listen.
90s Hip Hop Love Songs
What’s old is new again, and that sentiment definitely rings true when it comes to 90’s R & B songs. These aren’t the sugar-coated love ballads of the modern era – they’re gritty, real, and full of heart.
If you’re in the mood for some serious feels, check out some of these classic tracks. From TLC to K-Ci & JoJo, there’s something for everyone in this nostalgic playlist.
- KC and JoJo – All My Life (1997)
- All-4-One – I Swear (1994)
- 112 – Cupid (1996)
- Brian McKnight – Back At One (1999)
- Boyz II Men – I’ll Make Love To You (1994)
- SWV – Weak (1993)
- TLC – Diggin’ On You (1992)
- Toni Braxton – Breathe Again (1993)
- Color Me Badd – I Adore Mi Amor (1991)
- Silk – Freak Me (1992)
- Atlantic Starr – Masterpiece (1991)
- Mariah Carey – One Sweet Day (1995)
- Blessid Union of Souls – Let Me Be the One (1995)
- Soul For Real – Candy Rain (1994)
- Monica – Angel of Mine (1998)
If you’re looking for 90’s HipHop songs, we’ve got the perfect chart topper playlist. These are all of your favorites from back in the day and if you want to enjoy them again, this is a great place to start.
KC and Jojo – All My Life
K-Ci and Jojo’s “All My Life” is the perfect wedding love song. It’s a classic ballad with beautiful lyrics that are sure to touch your heart. The song is about a couple who has been together for a long time and are ready to take the next step in their relationship. If you’re looking for a romantic song to play at your wedding, this is it!
2000s Love Songs
A love song from the 2000s are all about commitment, respect, and being there for your partner through thick and thin. What made songs from the 2000s so special?
- NSYNC – This I Promise You (2000)
- Lifehouse – You And Me (2005)
- Norah Jones – Come Away With Me (2002)
- Enrique Iglesias – Hero (2001)
- Beyoncé – Crazy In Love ft. JAY Z (2003)
- Ben Folds Five – The Luckiest (2001)
- Howie Day – Collide (2004)
- Jason Mraz – I’m Yours (2008)
- Teddy Geiger – For You I Will (2006)
- Colbie Caillat – Bubbly (2007)
- Marc Anthony – I Need You (2002)
- Ray LaMontagne – You Are the Best Thing (2008)
- Sade – By Your Side (2000)
- Peter Gabriel – The Book of Love (2004)
- Train – Marry Me (2009)
- Evan and Jaron – Crazy For This Girl (2000)
- David Gray – Be Mine (2002)
- DJ Sammy – We’re In Heaven (Candlelight Mix)(2002)
Who doesn’t love a good romatic song? The 2000’s were full of them! This includes some of the greatest and most romantic pop music from the 90’s. From this decade we have: NSYNC, Backstreet Boys, 98 Degrees, Kelly Clarkson, Train, Alicia Keys and more.
NSYNC – This I Promise You
Released way back in 2000, this song is still as powerful and moving today as it was over 20 years ago. With its sweet lyrics and soulful melody, “This I Promise You” is perfect for weddings – or any other special occasion, for that matter.
2000s Country Love Songs
The 2000s were a great time for country music. There were so many amazing songs that came out during that decade, and it’s hard to pick just a few to highlight. But we’ve put together a list of our favorite country songs from the 2000s.
- Jessica Andrews – Helplessly, Hopelessly, Recklessly (2001)
- Sarah Evans – I Could Not Ask For Anything More (2000)
- Lady Antebellum – Need You Now (2009)
- Josh Turner Your Man (2005)
- Steve Holy – Good Morning Beautiful (2000)
- Chris Young – The Man I Want To Be (2009)
- Brad Paisley – Then (2009)
- Jason Aldean – The Best of Me (2009)
- Blake Shelton – Home (2007)
- Tim McGraw – She’s My Kind of Rain (2002)
- Lady Antebellum – Can’t Take My Eyes Off You (2008)
- Craig Morgan – That’s What I Love About Sunday (2005)
- Dierks Bentley – Come A Little Closer (2005)
- Keith Urban – Making Memories of Us (2004)
- Diamond Rio – One More Day With You (2001)
The 2000’s brought a lot of great country songs. From Carrie Underwood to Taylor Swift, here are some of the top country songs from the 2000s.
Jessica Andrews – Helplessly, Hopelessly, Recklessly
I’m not sure why, but the 2000’s had some of the greatest wedding songs. My favorite is by Jessica Andrews and it has a great beat with lyrics that make you want to dance. The song is called “Helplessly, Hopelessly, Recklessly.” I’ve been DJing weddings for years and this one always gets people out on the floor!
2000s Rock Love Songs
Love songs are always popular, but there’s something extra special about these songs from the 2000s. Maybe it was the innocence of those early years of the millennium, or the fresh sound of new music styles mixed with classic sounds.
Whatever it was, these songs continue to touch our hearts. Here are some of our favorite 2000s rock songs to get you in the mood for love!
- Plain White T’s – 1, 2, 3, 4 (2008)
- Daughtry – Home (2006)
- Nickelback – How You Remind Me (2001)
- The Fray – You Found Me (2009)
- 311 – Love Song (2004)
- Hinder – Lips of an Angel (2005)
- Lifehouse – Hanging By A Moment (2000)
- Nickelback – Far Away (2005)
- Explosions in the Sky – Your Hand in Mine (2003)
- 3 Doors Down – Here Without You (2003)
- Creed – One Last Breath (2001)
- Five for Fighting – 100 Years (2003)
- Dashboard Confessional – Stolen (2007)
- The Corrs – All the Love in the World (2000)
- Hoobastank – The Reason (2003)
- The Calling – Wherever You Will Go (2001)
As we all know, the 2000s were a great decade for rock music. But what are some of the best rock songs from that era? This one might be our favorite.
Plain White T’s – 1, 2, 3, 4
The best wedding songs are the ones that capture your love in a way that no words can. This is why it’s important to choose tunes that you will be singing for years to come with the person you love most. Here is one of our top picks from Plain White T’s – 1, 2, 3, 4 .
2000s Hip Hop Love Songs
If you’re looking for the perfect mix of old and new school hiphop love songs, we’ve got just what you need. The 2000’s were a huge decade in music, with many well-known artists releasing their most popular hits that are still relevant today.
You can’t go wrong with any of these!
- Ne-Yo – Because Of You (2007)
- Christina Aguilera- Beautiful (2002)
- Mario – Let Me Love You (2004)
- Mariah Carey – We Belong Together (2005)
- T-Pain – I’m Sprung (2005)
- Jagged Edge – Walked Outta Heaven (2003)
- KC & JoJo – Crazy (2000)
- Craig David – Unbelievable (2006)
- Alicia Keys – No One (2007)
- Jagged Edge – Let’s Get Married (Remix) (2000)
- Next – Wifey (2000)
- Case – Missing You (2000)
- Bobby V. – Slow Down (2005)
- Jagged Edge – Promise (2000)
- R. Kelly – Step In The Name Of Love (2003)
It’s been a while since we’ve heard anything new from the likes of Eminem, Jay-Z, Kanye West or 50 Cent. The 2000s was one of the best decades in hiphop history and it produced some seriously catchy songs that’ll send you on an emotional roller-coaster ride.
Ne-Yo – Because Of You
Ne-Yo is an R&B singer and songwriter. On September 11, 2014, Ne-Yo released his latest album called Non-Fiction. The first single off the album was Because Of You which has been a popular song at weddings.
2010s Love Songs
What are the top romantic songs of 2010? What about 2011? Let’s find out! Sometimes it can be hard to find a good love song, but we know for sure that some of these will do the trick.
With artists like Taylor Swift and Andy Grammer on this list, you know they’re going to get their point across with style and grace. And don’t forget Katy Perry or Maroon 5 also had some hits during this time!
- Christina Perri – A Thousand Years (2011)
- Andy Grammer – I Am Yours (2019)
- John Legend – All of Me (2013)
- Taylor Swift – Wildest Dreams (2014)
- One Direction – Perfect (2015)
- Charlie Puth – One Call Away (2016)
- Lukas Graham – 7 Years (2015)
- Beyoncé – Love On Top (2011)
- Frank Ocean – Thinkin Bout You (2012)
- Calum Scott, Leona Lewis – You Are The Reason (2018)
- Sam Smith – Lay Me Down (2014)
- Jake Scott – Favorite T-Shirt (Acoustic) (2019)
- Ed Sheeran – Photograph (2014)
- Ellie Goulding – Still Falling For You (2016)
- Taylor Swift – Lover Remix (2019)
- Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You Do (2015)
It’s the start of a new decade, and with it comes a whole new set of songs. Whether you’re celebrating your first Valentine’s Day together or marking another milestone in your relationship, either way, we’ve got you covered with some of the best tunes from 2010’s.
From Bruno Mars to Ed Sheeran, these are the songs that will make your heart race and put a smile on your face.
Christina Perri – A Thousand Years
A Thousand Years by Christina Perri is one of the best wedding songs, but it’s also just the perfect song. The lyrics are so meaningful and beautiful that you can’t help but feel something when listening to this song. It would be perfect for your first dance as husband and wife or even during your reception dinner!
2010s Country Love Songs
In the 2010s, country music was dominated by slow songs. From Carrie Underwood, Chris Stapleton, and Luke Bryan, artists delivered heartfelt lyrics and soulful melodies that spoke to the hearts of listeners. These songs were perfect for those romantic moments, whether you were dancing with your sweetheart or spending a quiet night at home.
These are our favorite country songs 2010s
- Blake Shelton – God Gave Me You (2011)
- Jake Owen – Made For You (2018)
- Chris Lane – Big, Big Plans (2019)
- Brett Young – Change Your Name (2018)
- Luke Bryan – Drunk On You (2012)
- Russell Dickerson – Yours (2017)
- Brad Paisley – She’s Everything (2016)
- Jason Aldean – Got What I Got (2019)
- Dan + Shay, Justin Bieber – 10,000 Hours (2019)
- Luke Bryan – Strip It Down (2015)
If you’re anything like us, you’re already missing the sweet sounds of country songs from 2010. While there were plenty of great tracks to choose from, we’ve narrowed it down to our top picks.
Blake Shelton – God Gave Me You
Blake Shelton’s song “God Gave Me You” is an excellent choice for best wedding songs. The lyrics are romantic and the beat of the song is upbeat enough to make your guests want to dance. It has a country sound, but it can easily be played at any event or venue that caters to all music tastes. Check out the music video below.
2020s Love Songs
Every decade has their own type of love song that is in heavy rotation. The 1990s had songs like “End of the Road” by Boyz II Men, “You Were Meant for Me” by Jewel, “Like a Prayer” Madonna.
The 2000s were all about Justin Timberlake’s “My Love,” Beyonce’s “Irreplaceable,” and Taylor Swift’s “Love Story.” And the 2010s gave us Adele’s “Someone Like You,” Drake’s “One Dance,” and Christina Perri “A Thousand Years”
But what will the 2020 decade bring?
- Surf Mesa, Madison Beer – Carried Away (Love To Love) (2021)
- Ed Sheeran – Afterglow (2020)
- Kate Vogel – I Wanna Love You Forever (2021)
- Ed Sheeran – Shivers (2021)
- Forest Blakk – Fall Into Me (2021)
- Jennifer Lopez – On My Way (Marry Me) (2021)
- Justin Bieber – Hailey (2021)
- Camila Cabello – Million To One (2021)
- Troye Sivan – Angel Baby (2021)
- Surf Mesa – ily (i love you baby) (2020)
- JP Saxe – If the World Was Ending (2020)
My favorite songs are always the ones that I can dance to. It’s what makes them my favorite; they’re perfect for any occasion, especially weddings. Believe it or not, wedding guests will be dancing more than sitting down at their tables by 2020!
The latest research suggests that people want to hear something upbeat and fun when they hit the dance floor… so think about what you’ll play for your next gig as a mobile DJ!
Surf Mesa, Madison Beer – Carried Away (Love To Love)
What do you get when you mix Madison Beer and Surf Mesa together? A beautiful, soulful ballad that is perfect for any wedding slow dance. Carried Away (Love To Love) is a new love song with lyrics that will touch your heart. If you’re looking for the perfect wedding slow song, then look no further than this collaboration between Surf Mesa and Madison Beer.
2020s Country Love Songs
Looking for the perfect country love song to add to your 2020 playlist? We’ve got you covered! From classic tunes to more modern tracks, we’ve rounded up some of the most romantic songs out there. So put on your cowboy boots and get ready to dance the night away with your partner!
- Kane Brown – Worship You (2021)
- Ingrid Andress – More Hearts Than Mine (2020)
- Blake Shelton – Nobody But You (2020)
- Dan + Shay – Glad You Exist (2021)
- Chris Stapleton – Joy Of My Life (2020)
- Blake Shelton – Happy Anywhere (2021)
Whether you’re looking for something romantic or downright sexy, we’ve got you covered. So put on your cowboy boots and get ready for a night of good ol’ fashioned country music love!
Kane Brown – Worship You
When you’re looking for the perfect wedding slow song, there’s no better artist to look to than Kane Brown. His heartfelt ballads are the perfect mix of country and soul, and will have your guests swooning all night long. “Worship You” is one of Brown’s most beautiful songs, and is sure to set the mood for a romantic evening.
We hope you enjoyed these songs that are the greatest love songs of all time.
There are so many to choose from, but we tried to narrow it down for you! It is tough with Classic artists like Marvin Gaye, the Righteous Brothers, Otis Redding and Newer artists like Chris Stapleton, Thomas Rhett, and Ed Sheeran.
What other song do you think should be on this list? Let us know in the comments below or reach out with your own blog post idea.
You can also follow our social media channels for more content like this one, including future DJ song lists.
- Best Songs About Home | Magical Songs About Missing Home
- Great Songs About Friendship | Ultimate Best Friend Songs
- Songs About Family | Reliable Classic Hits to Recent Chart-Toppers
- Emotional Songs About Dad | Songs Celebrating Fatherhood
- Songs About Mom | Terrific Songs for Incredible Mothers
- Best New Wedding Songs | Absolutely Should Be In Your Wedding
Pins for Pinterest
If you like what you see, feel free to share some love on Pinterest ❤️