Musician and DJs are always looking for new songs to keep their set fresh. Here is a bunch of songs that celebrate daughters – these songs will appeal to most mobile DJs and their audiences. The songs run the gamut from heartfelt ballads to uptempo rockers, with something for everyone.
So next time you need a song for your daughter, look no further than this list!
Songs About Daughters 2022
There are songs that talk about daughters everywhere. From the country songs that make you cry because they remind you of your own daughter to the pop songs that tell us how much someone loves their daughter, there is no shortage of songs dedicated to this one person. New songs from Kane Brown, Taylor Swift, Adele, Trey Songs, and Brett Young.
This list is going to focus on the more recent songs that talk about daughters.
- Lee Brice – The Best Part Of Me
- Tim McGraw – 7500 OBO
- Logan Mize – Prettiest Girl in the World
- Brett Young – Lady
- MAGIC! – Rude
- Trey Songz – I Know A Love
- Kane Brown – For My Daughter
- NLE Choppa – Letter To My Daughter
- Little Big Town – The Daughters
- Adele – Sweetest Devotion
- Drew Baldridge – She’s Somebody’s Daughter
- Taylor Swift – Never Grow Up
- Meaghan Smith – Always Daughter
- Nipsey Hussle – My Daughter’s Face
- Maine Musik – Daughters
- Alan Jackson – You’ll Always Be My Baby
- Jack Johnson – My Little Girl
- Brantley Gilbert – Man That Hung The Moon
Lee Brice – The Best Part Of Me
This song is about the love between a father and his daughter. It tells of how he will always be there for her, no matter what happens in life. The lyrics are touching and sweet, which makes it perfect to play at weddings or other family events. If you’re looking for songs that would make great additions to your DJ colection, this one should definitely be on the list!
Mother and Daughter Songs
DJing is all about mixing different songs together to create a unique experience for the listener. But sometimes, certain songs just seem to fit together perfectly, no matter what genre you’re playing. In this section, we’ll take a look at some of the best mother daughter songs ever written. Whether you’re looking for something heartfelt or celebratory, we’ve got you covered.
In My Daughter’s Eyes by Martina McBride and I hope you Dance by Lee Ann Womack have been the classic songs for years but take a look at some new mother daughter songs from Anne-Marie and Kacey Musgraves.
Songs Talking About Mothers and Daughters
- Anne-Marie – Her
- Kacey Musgraves – Mother
- Brandi Carlile – The Mother
- Carrie Underwood – Mama’s Song
- Aimee Zimmermann – I’ll Always Be your Mom
- Jessica Andrews – Who I Am
- Faith Hill – You Can’t Lose Me
- Celine Dion – A Mother’s Prayer
- Martina McBride – In My Daughter’s Eyes
- Carole King – Where You Lead
- Trya Juliette – My Precious Baby Girl
- Faith Hill – There You’ll Be
- Christina Aguilera – Oh Mother
- Martina McBride – Every Mother’s Dream
Anne-Marie – Her
In “Her,” she sings about the strong connection between a mother and daughter. “I think of an angel and all I see is her ” “Your voice in my head and It tells me I’m beautiful” she sings, emphasizing the importance of that relationship. Those songs are heartfelt tributes to the powerful bond between mothers and daughters.
Father and Daughter Songs
A father-daughter relationship is one of the most important relationships in life; it shapes who we grow up to be. It’s an experience that should never go unappreciated or forgotten. These songs will help remind us how much dads matter! New songs like – Jason Blaine – Dance With My daughter, Zac Brown Band – I’ll Be Your Man and Jax – Like My Father – would make a great wedding song for a father daughter dance.
Songs Talking About Dads and Daughters
- Steven Curtis Chapman – Cinderella
- MaRynn Taylor – Dads and Daughters
- Chad Kaney – Daddy’s Little Girl
- Paul Simon – Father And Daughter
- Miley Cyrus And Billy – I Learned From You
- Jason Blaine – Dance With My Daughter
- Michael Buble – Daddy’s Little Girl
- Sara Evans – You’ll Always Be My Baby
- Abby Anderson – Daddy
- Zac Brown Band – I’ll Be Your Man (Song For A Daughter)
- Bob Carlisle – Butterfly Kisses
- Jax – Like My Father – Check Out Our Songs About Dads
There are so many songs out there about dads and daughters, but here are some of our favorites. We hope you enjoy them!
Steven Curtis Chapman – Cinderella
As a father of five daughters, Steven Curtis Chapman knows a thing or two about writing songs about his daughters. His track, Cinderella, is full of inspiration and will make you stop and think about the powerful role daughters play in our lives. Whether your daughter is 5 or 25, these songs will resonate with you.
New DJ Song Lists – Playlists to help you add new songs to your next event.
- 300+ Best Love Songs of All Time | Romantic Songs from 50’s – 2020’s
- 80+ Songs About Mom | Terrific Songs for Incredible Mothers
- 100+ Emotional Songs About Dad | Songs Celebrating Fatherhood 2022
- 50+ Songs About Family | Reliable Classic Hits to Recent Chart-Toppers
- School Dance Songs 2022 | Exclusive Song List for School DJs | Updated
You are constantly working to keep up with the latest songs, newest remixes, pop star hits and hottest dances. We know it’s hard to stay on top of all the music that is constantly coming out. We have compiled some playlists for you that will help you find new tunes for your next event or party.
Country Songs Talking About Daughters
As any mobile DJ can tell you, country music is one of the most popular genres among wedding crowds. And while there are plenty of songs about Family, Friends, Dogs, Sons, there are also a fair number of tunes that celebrate daughters. Try a country song classics like – Loretta Lynn – Coal Miner’s Daughter, Lee Ann Womack – I Hope You Dance, Kenny Chesney – There Goes My Life – the list keeps growing.
Here Are Some of Our Favorites
- Tim Mcgraw – My Little Girl
- Taylor Swift – The Best Day (Taylor’s Version)
- Reba McEntire – You’re Gonna Be
- Trace Adkins – You’re Gonna Miss This
- Heartland – I Loved Her First
- Kenny Rogers – Handprints on the Wall
- Martina Mcbride – She’s a butterfly
- Trace Adkins – Then They Do
- Thomas Rhett – To The Guys That Date My Girls
- Reba McEntire – I’ll Be
- Sugarland – Baby Girl
Tim McGraw – My Little Girl
Dads are so important in a daughter’s life. They teach them how to shoot hoops, fix things, and love fiercely. Tim knows how important it is to have that father-daughter relationship, which is probably why so many of his songs are about daughters.
Classic Hits About Daughters
What do The Beatles, Cat Stevens, and Elton John all have in common? They are all fathers who wrote beautiful songs about their daughters. Whether it’s a sweet ballad or an uptempo pop song, these tunes will make you smile and remind you of the special bond between fathers and daughters. So turn up the volume and enjoy some classic tracks about daughters!
Timeless Songs Talking About Daughters
- The Temptations – My Girl
- Wilco – My Darling
- The Shires – Daddy’s Little Girl
- Bruce Springsteen – When You Need Me
- John Mayer – Daughters
- The Stylistics – You’re A Big Girl Now
- Otis Redding – That’s How Strong My Love Is
- Halestorm – Dear Daughter
- Loudon Wainwright III – Daughter
- Michael Bolton – Fathers & Daughters
- Ben Folds – Gracie
Here are some classic tracks that will make your daughter feel loved and appreciated. Whether you’re a mobile DJ looking for new material or just want to learn more about these timeless tunes, read on for our picks for the best songs talking about daughters.
The Temptations – My Girl
The Temptations is one of the most successful groups in American music history. “My Girl” was the group’s first single and it became a huge hit, reaching number-one on both the Billboard Hot 100 and R&B singles charts.
Songs About Growing Up
Daughters are a blessing, and the older they get, the more precious they become. As parents, you love to see your daughters grow up into strong women with their own identities. It can be hard to find just the right song to reflect how we feel about this amazing process, so today I’ve put together a list of tunes that capture the range of emotions you experience as our little girls morph into young women.
Whether you’re dancing around your kitchen or driving in the car, these songs will make you feel everything from proud to sentimental.
Songs About a Girl Growing Up
- Nichole Nordeman – Slow Down
- Chuck Wicks – Stealing Cinderella
- Darius Rucker – It Won’t Be Like This For Long
- Lonestar – Let Them Be Little
- Kenny Chesney – There Goes My Life
- Martina McBride – Teenage Daughters
- Carrie Underwood – Little Girl Don’t Grow Up Too Fast
- Billy Dean – Let Them Be Little
- ABBA – Slipping Through My Fingers
- Billy Ray Cyrus – Ready, Set, Don’t Go
- Kenny Rodgers – Through the Years
- Kenny Chesney – Don’t Blink
- Trace Adkins – Just Fishin’
Nichole Nordeman – Slow Down
There’s something about Nichole Nordeman’s song “Slow Down” that just tugs at your heartstrings. Almost as if she was singing directly to you, Nordeman’s lyrics cut through the noise and remind us to take a step back and enjoy the simple things in life – like spending time with our daughters. Take time to reflect on the importance of slowing down and savoring those moments we share with our loved ones.
What is a good song to dedicate to your daughter?
As a mobile DJ, you have probably been asked to dedicate a song to someone special. Dedicating a song is a personal and meaningful way to show your appreciation or love for someone. Whether it’s your daughter, wife, mother, or friend, finding the right song can be tricky. Here are some suggestions that will surely touch your loved ones’ hearts.
Songs Dedicated to Daughters
- Rascal Flatts – My Wish
- Beyoncé – God Made You Beautiful
- Jackson 5 – I’ll Be There
- The Hound + The Fox – You Are My Sunshine
- Carrie Underwood – I’ll Stand By You
- Charlie Puth – One Call Away
- Ray LaMontagne – You Are The Best Thing
- The Beach Boys – God Only Knows
- Bruno Mars – Count On Me
- Queen – You’re My Best Friend
- James Taylor – How Sweet It Is
- Van Morrison – Brown Eyed Girl
Rascal Flatts – My Wish
I’m sure that we can all agree that Rascal Flatts has some pretty awesome songs. But, in my opinion, their song “My Wish” is especially amazing. The lyrics are so beautiful and meaningful, and the melody is absolutely captivating. This song always makes me think about my daughter and fills me with happiness. I know that I’m not alone in this sentiment, because there are other dads out there who feel exactly the same way about their daughters.
R & B Songs About Daughters
There’s something special about R & B songs that talk about daughters. Maybe it’s the way they evoke emotions with their lyrics, or the way they make us remember our own relationships with our moms and dads. Whatever it is, these tunes are worth taking a listen to.
Here Are some of Our Favorites
- Stevie Wonder – You Are the Sunshine of My Life
- Beyoncé – Blue
- Lionel Richie – Ballerina Girl
- Nas – Daughters
- Brian McKnight – Marry Your Daughter
- Chris Brown – Without You
- Ciara – I Got You
- Stevie Wonder – Isn’t She Lovely
- Leona Lewis – Footprints in the Sand
- Natalie Cole and Nat King Cole – Unforgettable
- Peabo Bryson and Regina Belle – A Whole New World
Stevie Wonder – You Are the Sunshine of My Life
There are so many amazing songs about having daughters out there. Today, we’re going to take a look at one of our favorites: Stevie Wonder’s “You Are the Sunshine of My Life.” This song is warm, heartfelt, and truly captures the love between a father and daughter. If you’re looking for a song to show your daughter how much you appreciate her, this is the perfect choice.
We are so proud of our daughters, and we want to share that love with you. Check out these tracks about daughters below for some inspiration on how to write a song about your daughter – or any other girl in your life.
This article is full of great ideas for a wedding song that you can use as walk down the aisle, first dance, father/daughter mother/daughter dances, and more! Be sure to check out our list before making any final decisions on which songs are played at your wedding. We hope this helps you find exactly what you’re looking for!
- Best New Wedding Songs | Absolutely Should Be In Your 2022 Wedding
- Best Party Songs That Always Gets People Dancing – 2022
- Best New TikTok Songs 2022 | Famous Viral Tit Tok Dances
- Great Songs About Friendship | Ultimate Best Friend Songs 2022
- Best New Sweet 16 Songs | 2022 Birthday Party Playlist | Upbeat & Slow
Pins for Pinterest
If you like what you see, feel free to share some love on Pinterest <3